• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Luella I actually have done "Being Human" before, in this post:

But if you want a different part of that song done, just let me know, and I'll be happy to make a new town/island tune for you.

Hello! I'd love to get Xayah & Rakan, the Rebel & the Charmer from League of Legends!

I'd adore to get 0:26 - 0:34 if possible, that or around 2:59 - 3:07 ish~ I'm not super musically inclined, so if that's too long you're welcome to cut it down to whatever you think would sound best! :) Thank you very much! It's very kind of you

@Luella I actually have done "Being Human" before, in this post:

But if you want a different part of that song done, just let me know, and I'll be happy to make a new town/island tune for you.
Oh my bad for missing it!

If I'm reading it right they requested I think the beginning guitar sounds? I was wondering if the beginning couple of seconds when she starts singing is possible at the :18 mark.

@SpectrumCrow Here is "Xayah & Rakan, the Rebel & the Charmer | Login Screen - League of Legends":

E-GA-A-C
B-GE---z

Low E, all other notes high.

@Luella Here is that part of "BEING HUMAN - Emily King (COMPLETE & CLEAN version)":

AABCA---
zzzzzzzz
AABCD-CB
-C-G---z

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. The part you asked for is longer than can fit into one town tune, so I just wrote out the whole thing, so you can choose whichever part you like the most and use that, or you can try to make more notes fit into a town tune by removing sustain lines - and rests z, though this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different from the original.

@SpectrumCrow Here is "Xayah & Rakan, the Rebel & the Charmer | Login Screen - League of Legends":

E-GA-A-C
B-GE---z

Low E, all other notes high.

@Luella Here is that part of "BEING HUMAN - Emily King (COMPLETE & CLEAN version)":

AABCA---
zzzzzzzz
AABCD-CB
-C-G---z

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. The part you asked for is longer than can fit into one town tune, so I just wrote out the whole thing, so you can choose whichever part you like the most and use that, or you can try to make more notes fit into a town tune by removing sustain lines - and rests z, though this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different from the original.

Thank you so much!! :D

Hi! I would like to request the song love line by twice.
i would like from where the chorus starts at 0:36 to 0:42
thank you so much!!! <33

Hiya!
I’d really like part of The Hymn of Fayth, from FFX. It could be any part but the first 10 seconds or so are what I’m looking for if possible. Thank you so much for doing all of this!!

Hello!
I have been watching your wonderful work for a while, and I wanted to ask you if you could help me convert this melody for my town, I tried several times, but I fail trying to do it.
Thanks in advance, I love your work!

"Coral sea (Pursued Journey) - Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea

0:15 - 0:21 (or 0:20, for the five seconds)

@JustALittleKiwi Here is "Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea OST - Coral Sea":

EFGAE---
D-A--BCD

G and the first A are high, second A and all other notes are low. I fit in as much of the song as I could while keeping the correct timing. If you want to fit in one last note, it would be another low E at the end, but you'd have to remove one of the sustain lines - to make it fit, which would change the timing and make the song sound different.

Hey, hope you're having a cool day! If it's alright, I'd love to request either the part from 0:38-0:40 or the bit at 1:36-1:39 from the song below!

@Kirbop Here is"Ragnarok Online OST 29: Be Nice 'n Easy":

DDD-EFE-
DA---zzz

All the low notes.

And:

EF-GF-EE
-EFGF-EC

High G, all other notes low.

Hi! I know that you made a reply for NCT Dream’s Chewing gum before but it was for New Leaf and attempting that on Nee Horizons didn’t seem to be match (or I did it wrong!) I would appreciate if you could do one from the first three seconds for the first line of music and from 1:12-1:14 for the second line! Your work is awesome btw!
NCT DREAM - Chewing Gum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back