• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
just rewatched this anime and found this song really nostalgic

could you maybe do 1:01 - 1:08?

@Capella Here is "Follow Me by Kay Hanley (Team Rose's Theme)":

B-G---C-
B-AB-G-E

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "For True Story (feat. Everett Bradley) - Second Sonic vs. Shadow Battle Theme from Sonic Adventure 2":

F-F-E-DB
-B---zzz

All the low notes.

@lieryl Here is "Ao Haru Ride - I Will by Chelsy (Piano Version) EP3 BGM | Piano Tutorial":

CFCAG--F
GAFEF---

E and the first C are low, second C and all other notes are high.

Hey! Hoping I'm doing this right (not even sure it can be done) but could you possibly tune the chorus of this track starting at 0:50? Or however you want to do it. Whichever part, I'll take it; I love the entire song. I'd do it myself, but I'm not musically gifted. 😅

@redsprings Here is "Madame X (Lyric Video)":

D--GG---
zzGGAGFD

Low D, all other notes high.

@lyssalane Here is "Joshua Bassett - Common Sense (Official Lyrics Video)":

DC-B---A
-G----zz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@Pochama Sorry, I'm not familiar with that song, so I don't know which part is the chorus. Please tell me which seconds the part you want plays during, and I'll make it into a town/island tune for you.

@Capella Here is "Follow Me by Kay Hanley (Team Rose's Theme)":

B-G---C-
B-AB-G-E

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "For True Story (feat. Everett Bradley) - Second Sonic vs. Shadow Battle Theme from Sonic Adventure 2":

F-F-E-DB
-B---zzz

All the low notes.

@lieryl Here is "Ao Haru Ride - I Will by Chelsy (Piano Version) EP3 BGM | Piano Tutorial":

CFCAG--F
GAFEF---

E and the first C are low, second C and all other notes are high.

it sounds perfect, thank you so much!

@Pochama Sorry, I'm not familiar with that song, so I don't know which part is the chorus. Please tell me which seconds the part you want plays during, and I'll make it into a town/island tune for you.
Oh oops I'm so sorry I thought I had done so.
Chorus is basically from 32-42 seconds in.

Hello! Found this super awesome thread and made sure this song wasn't requested as requested!

"Big Fishes at Emerald Coast" from Sonic Adventure 2 (0:01-0:08) or (0:01-0:04) if the first section is too long.

Anything is extremely appreciated!
💜

@Pochama Here is "Mouse Rat - The Pit (HQ)":

GC-B-AG-
GG---zzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

@Yoshi007 Here is "Big Fishes at Emerald Coast - Sonic Adventure [OST]":

A-G-G--C
--E---F-
GA-C--BA
G---zzzz

E and the first C are low, second C and all other notes are high. To be really accurate, the F should be an F sharp, but that's not possible in a town/island tune, so this is as close as I could get. Also, as you can see, the part you asked for is about twice as long as a town/island tune is able to be, but I included all of it so you could pick whatever part you like, and if you want to remove some of the sustain lines - to fit in more notes, you can try that, just it will change the timing so the song will sound a little different.

@Yoshi007 Here is "Big Fishes at Emerald Coast - Sonic Adventure [OST]":

A-G-G--C
--E---F-
GA-C--BA
G---zzzz

E and the first C are low, second C and all other notes are high. To be really accurate, the F should be an F sharp, but that's not possible in a town/island tune, so this is as close as I could get. Also, as you can see, the part you asked for is about twice as long as a town/island tune is able to be, but I included all of it so you could pick whatever part you like, and if you want to remove some of the sustain lines - to fit in more notes, you can try that, just it will change the timing so the song will sound a little different.

Just happened to look when you sent this, musta been gut instinct!
Thank you so much, I had a feeling that the part might of been a tad long or awkward to work with length wise but wasn't sure, but I was honestly so grateful with anything and then you gave everything! I just put it all through and it sounds great, I look forward to experimenting with it and deciding which section I like the most, thank you so so much! 💜

EDIT: I sectioned a bit I liked the most (the ending) and made some parts shorter and am completely satisfied. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello! I would like this song:

I'm not good with music, so I guess the first 3-5 seconds would be good for me! I really appreciate you :)

@warmsunnyd Here is "the wicker man ost-corn rigs":

GBFAEGDF
CEBDACG-

G, A, and B on the top line are high. D, E, and all notes on the bottom line are low.

I hope I searched for it correctly but I did not see if anyone else requested:

"Being Human" by Emily King from Steven Universe Future.

Being Human

Not a very long song but I was wondering if the sound between 00:18-00:25 was possible.

If this one isn't possible I have another song in mind to ask. Thanks for doing this. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back