• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stacyfaith Here is "[OST] Dragon Quest XI - CD1-06 - Ole! Sylvando! (Symphonic Suite Dragon Quest XI)":

G--AB--C
--B---zz

Second B is high, first B and all other notes are low.
The song isn't quite accurate because, while the notes are all able to be recreated using all natural notes, the range of town/island tunes doesn't allow for the big jump from the first few lower notes to the high note at the end while using the correct combination of natural notes to make it sound right. It's exactly half a step off, which is the smallest amount it could be off by. ^o^;>
So I had to fudge it a little with the C, which really needs to be a C sharp to be accurate, but that's not possible in a town tune.

Alternately, I could forgo the octave jump and just play the lower note again, like this:

F--GA--B
--A---zz

All the high notes.
So you can use whichever you prefer, or if you'd like me to try a different song, just let me know.

Yeah the song is quite fast and the notes are high - it's a bit complicated. 😅 But I just did
G--AB--C
--B---C-
and I love it! Thank you!

Hello! I have a couple requests for Perfume songs!
I was wondering if you could do Houseki no Ame, starting where the vocals jump in at 0:21 - 0:25 (or however much can be fit in)

And the other one was Secret Secret, starting from 0:43 - 0:46 (or however much can be fit in)

It's so awesome that you do these requests for people- thank you!

Hi! I saw you did Peaky Blinders but it doesn’t sound like it when I put it in my town tune (probably doing it wrong lol) could you do 00:20-00:27 or 00:50-1:03 from this song

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Can you help me make a tune for this video below? The starting time stamp included in the YouTube link.

Hello! I was wondering if you could get the opening notes to FFXIV's "Solid" (the Ishgardian Day Theme).

As well as perhaps the first few notes for "Challenger 1985" from Gradius.

Thank you so very much in advance!

@CaityBee Here is "Peaky Blinders Theme Song":

EFGGG-G-
GGG-GGG-

Low E, high G.

@yatsushiro Here is "PROMARETHEME - Promare OST - Hiroyuki Sawano":

DCA-GF--
DCA-GF--

Low C and D, high G and A.

@Victor_Viper Here is "FFXIV OST Ishgard Day Theme ( Solid )":

F---zzCF
G---E---

High G, low E and C.

Here is "Gradius (NES) Music - Stage 1 Challenger 1985":

D-DGCB-G
DFF---zz

First two D's are low, last D and all other notes are high.

@Glaceonmerlins Here is "Flowers of Antimony (The Explodatorium) - Shovel Knight [OST]":

G--FGFGA
BABDF---

Unfortunately, that part of the song contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated using all natural notes in a town/island tune. This was as close as I could get. Though I could have done it a couple of different ways, this one sounded the closest to me. Other options include using the C instead of the D, since the note it really needs to be is C sharp, which is in between C and D.

Incidentally, I love Plague Knight, he's easily my favorite member of the Order of No Quarter. :)

Thanks a ton. This also gives me a few ideas on how to modify that tune to squeeze a bit more of it in. I'll share it after I play around with it and get home from work.

@CaityBee Here is "Peaky Blinders Theme Song":

EFGGG-G-
GGG-GGG-

Low E, high G.

@yatsushiro Here is "PROMARETHEME - Promare OST - Hiroyuki Sawano":

DCA-GF--
DCA-GF--

Low C and D, high G and A.

@Victor_Viper Here is "FFXIV OST Ishgard Day Theme ( Solid )":

F---zzCF
G---E---

High G, low E and C.

Here is "Gradius (NES) Music - Stage 1 Challenger 1985":

D-DGCB-G
DFF---zz

First two D's are low, last D and all other notes are high.

@Glaceonmerlins Here is "Flowers of Antimony (The Explodatorium) - Shovel Knight [OST]":

G--FGFGA
BABDF---

Unfortunately, that part of the song contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated using all natural notes in a town/island tune. This was as close as I could get. Though I could have done it a couple of different ways, this one sounded the closest to me. Other options include using the C instead of the D, since the note it really needs to be is C sharp, which is in between C and D.

Incidentally, I love Plague Knight, he's easily my favorite member of the Order of No Quarter. :)
Ok I’m so friggin happy. Especially hearing Isabelle sing it!! Thank you!!!!!!

Hi, I'm looking for the opening from Sunday Morning by the Velvet Underground (first 5 seconds from the video):

Sunday Morning

The key might be a little problematic, so if it's not a good candidate, I understand. Thanks!

@ANC Here is "Velvet Underground-"Sunday Morning" from "Velvet Underground and Nico" LP":

ACA-FCF-
ACA-FCF-

Second and fourth A are high, first and third A and all other notes are low. I wasn't able to do the second part where it changes key, so I just repeated the first part. If you want me to do something else, just let me know.

Thank you so much for doing this for everyone!

My request is just the beginning of this song:
Hopefully the piano keys in the video make it a little easier on you :)

I have been trying desperately to make a tune for the first seven seconds of this song. If its possible to do the first 14 seconds that would be perfect but honestly anything in between would be amazing.

@Nicolette Here is "Berserk - Guts Theme [Synthesia]":

GDGA---z
GDGA---z

D and the first and third G are low, A and the second and fourth G are high.

@fr0tch Here is "The Front Bottoms: Ocean (Official Audio)":

G-B-E-D-
G-B-E-G-

Last G is high, first two G's and all other notes are low.

@fr0tch Here is "The Front Bottoms: Ocean (Official Audio)":

G-B-E-D-
G-B-E-G-

Last G is high, first two G's and all other notes are low.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much that is perfect!

Hi! I was wondering if you could do the beginning of BANG! by AJR??? I've been looking everywhere for it but I can't find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back