• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nire_Moyer Please post a link to the song so I can hear it, and please be sure to read all of the rules in the first post of this thread so that your request has all of the information I need to make it into an island tune for you.

Hi! Could you do “You’ve Got A Friend In Me”? Start at 0:12! If that doesn’t sound great just do the opening from 0:00 to 0:07 thank you!!

Hi! Thanks so much for making these tunes! I see you have a tune for the intro to Blinding Lights by The Weeknd, but I was wondering if you could make one from 1:02 - 1:07 (ooh, I'm blinded by the lights).

Thanks in advance! ☺️

I am so sorry it took me this long to check back, Thank you so much for the help with this. I absolutely love how it sounds and understand that from the moment I thought of this song that it would be impossible for me to get it to sound remotely good.

@KLauro321 I've attempted "You've Got a Friend In Me" before here:

But it was for the very beginning and wasn't able to be very accurate. So here is the part at about 0:11 when the singing starts, which I believe is the other part you asked for:

EGEA-GC-
ACAC-AG-

E and the first C are low, the last two C's and all other notes are high.
Post automatically merged:

@cgrieve Here is "The Weeknd - Blinding Lights (Lyrics)":

G---zzzA
GFFDFD--

Low D, all other notes high.

Hi! I was wondering if you could try figuring out this part from In a week by Hozier, specifically the part that goes from 1:36-1:45 in the video. I think it'd make a pretty town tune.

I've been searching for any To The Moon town tune for a long time, I don't know why I never thought to ask to have one made! If you can do it I would appreciate it very much!

I forgot to specify a timestamp - if you could make one out of any part of the video I linked that would be fine :blush:

Last edited:
Hi there, I'd love this song (Trogdor) for an island tune.
From seconds 0-3, from the beginning to when the guitar riff repeats.

I searched via google as the OP indicates and didn't find this one, hopefully I am in fact the first to request this.
Thank you!

Last edited:
@Trashlord Here is "In a Week":

C-CCDEF-
--zzA-EF
ECD---zz

High A, all other notes low. The part you asked for was too long to fit into one town tune, so I made it three lines long to fit all of it. You can try removing sustain lines - or rests z to fit more notes in, but this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

@ARecluse Here is "Success [ END ROLL OST ]":

B---DGB-
C---zzzz

High G, all other notes low.

@Whynotjesse Here is "AJR - Burn The House Down [Official Video]":

E--GAGAC
E--C-AG-

First E is low, second E and all other notes are high.

@Moonliet Here is "For River - Piano (Johnny's Version)":

DEDEDEDE
DEDCDEFE

All the low notes.

@Strong Badam Here is "Trogdor":

E-C-EEB-
EECEBEAB

Low E, all other notes high.

Thank you so much for doing this!! If possible could you do the part at around 47 seconds?

If not could you maybe do this instead? (around 54 seconds!)

@punkyeen Here is "No Below - Speedy Ortiz [Life is Strange: Before the Storm] w/ Visualizer":

EG-AB--B
CBAGEGB-

E and the last B are low, all other B's and notes are high.

Here is "girl in red - we fell in love in october":

CB--CB--
CB--D-B-

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Hi, I was wondering if you could do this song?
1:32-1:38

Last edited:
@MayorMelony The videos you linked are cropped in such a way that I'm not able to scroll through them to repeat the part of the song that you want made into an island tune. Please provide normal Youtube links and tell me which seconds the parts you want play during for each video, and I'll be happy to turn them into tunes for you. As they are, it's too difficult for me to hear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back