• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if I could get the main melody that starts at :44 and ends at 1:02, I know not the full thing would fit but maybe hearing it all could help you arrange it better?
Thank you!

@MayorMelony The videos you linked are cropped in such a way that I'm not able to scroll through them to repeat the part of the song that you want made into an island tune. Please provide normal Youtube links and tell me which seconds the parts you want play during for each video, and I'll be happy to turn them into tunes for you. As they are, it's too difficult for me to hear them.
Sorry about that, I edited post

@kattzy The limit I wrote in the rules in the first post is three tunes per day. You've only asked for one, so you can ask for two more today, and three more tomorrow and every day after that if you want. :)

@MayorMelony Here is "DA ZHUANG WO MEN BU YI YANG":

E-DB-D-D
D-BCB--

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

If it's possible, anything between 00:50 and 01:00 would be great, but I'm also perfectly fine with any other part of the song! Thank you so much in advance!

@ughrora Here is "Siouxsie And The Banshees - Spellbound":

DG-AE-D-
FFFFFFFF

Low D and E, high A and G. It's kind of in an awkward part of the song, since it repeats the same note a lot. If you narrow it down a little more--just 2-5 seconds instead of 10--perhaps I can start at a different part so that it doesn't end so abruptly.

Hiii! I was wondering if you are able to do this song from NieR as well!

Preferably starting from 0:19. But if it can’t work any part of the song can do! The whole beginning is good haha.

@randib82 Here is "Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes":

C-B-A--A
AGBGG---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@K33m Here is "Nier Automata Official Soundtrack (OST) 03 - Peaceful Sleep":

D-A-E---
C---zzzz

High A, all other notes low.

@kingofspades Here is "Joyful×Box - Ra*bits (romanji ; color-coded)":

DCAGFFDC
DG-G---z

Second C and the last two D's are low, first D and C and all other notes are high.

@randib82 Here is "Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes":

C-B-A--A
AGBGG---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@K33m Here is "Nier Automata Official Soundtrack (OST) 03 - Peaceful Sleep":

D-A-E---
C---zzzz

High A, all other notes low.

@kingofspades Here is "Joyful×Box - Ra*bits (romanji ; color-coded)":

DCAGFFDC
DG-G---z

Second C and the last two D's are low, first D and C and all other notes are high.
Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back