• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

At 6:54 there is a group of plucked notes I believe. Would this be possible? This is an awesome service btw and I appreciate it!

@Cyku Here is "The Wind in My Hair 👱‍♀️ | Music Video | Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure | Disney Channel":

GCCCCBAG
GGGFECCC

E and the last three C's are low, first four C's and all other notes are high.

Here is "OP 1 | Toradora! [1080p]":

F-D--F-F
-FG-G---

Low D, high G.

Here is "Friday's "Good Morning" 「Eng Sub」 - another version -":

C-G-E-DC
-G-CDEDC

High G, all other notes low.

@Misty_Drew11 Here is "Hex Girls":

FGA-A---
AAGGGGAG
-F-D---z

Low D, all other notes high. The part you asked for is too long to all fit into one town/island tune with the correct timing, so I made it three lines long. You can choose two of the lines to use, or you can try removing some of the sustain lines - to make more of the notes fit into two lines, though this will make the song sound different.

@monsieurberry Here is "Yeomen Of The Guard (Act 1) - D'Oyly Carte - Gilbert & Sullivan":

G-G-CGCG
GED---zz

High C and G, low D and E.
Post automatically merged:

@StaticWater Here is "Joji - SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK":

CEGEGBBG
ECG---zz

C, E, and the last G are low, B and all other G's are high. I had to kind of fudge it a bit because it's a sort of background kind of thing that spans multiple octaves, but I tried to capture the sound of it within the limits of a town tune. If it doesn't sound quite right to you, I can perhaps try a different part of the song, or another song, if you'd like. Just let me know.

Here is "Absolute in Doubt":

GECBGECB
GECBGECB

CEGEGBBG
ECG---zz

C, E, and the last G are low, B and all other G's are high. I had to kind of fudge it a bit because it's a sort of background kind of thing that spans multiple octaves, but I tried to capture the sound of it within the limits of a town tune. If it doesn't sound quite right to you, I can perhaps try a different part of the song, or another song, if you'd like. Just let me know.

GECBGECB
GECBGECB

[/QUOTE]

They both sound amazing, thank you so much!! I can’t for the life of me figure out how to do these.

Thanks for doing these! Please, if you could, do Nirvana's "Man Who Sold the World". The very first part of this video, thanks.

@Agent Here is "Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World (MTV Unplugged)":

BBBABCBA
BBBABCBA

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Or, if you would prefer it with more accurate timing, it would be more like this:

B-B-B-A-
--BCB-A-

All the high notes or all the low notes.

Hi, I’m struggling trying to make this on the game. It’s the protoman whistle. Please make the town tune from 0.00 to 0.06 seconds. Here’s the link (
) to the song. Thank you so much!

@Cyku Here is "The Wind in My Hair 👱‍♀️ | Music Video | Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure | Disney Channel":

GCCCCBAG
GGGFECCC

E and the last three C's are low, first four C's and all other notes are high.

Here is "OP 1 | Toradora! [1080p]":

F-D--F-F
-FG-G---

Low D, high G.

Here is "Friday's "Good Morning" 「Eng Sub」 - another version -":

C-G-E-DC
-G-CDEDC

@Misty_Drew11 Here is "Hex Girls":

FGA-A---
AAGGGGAG
-F-D---z

Low D, all other notes high. The part you asked for is too long to all fit into one town/island tune with the correct timing, so I made it three lines long. You can choose two of the lines to use, or you can try removing some of the sustain lines - to make more of the notes fit into two lines, though this will make the song sound different.

@monsieurberry Here is "Yeomen Of The Guard (Act 1) - D'Oyly Carte - Gilbert & Sullivan":

G-G-CGCG
GED---zz

CEGEGBBG
ECG---zz

GECBGECB
GECBGECB

Thank you!! 😊

hey there! I was wondering if you could do seconds :40 to :45 of the Twin Peaks theme? thank you!

I hope I do this right.. I'm so new to this. Would you mind making an island tune of Mac Miller- Weekend?
Starting at 1:30

Thank you in advance!! :)

Hello! I think I speak for everyone when I say you're incredibly kind for fulfilling these requests.

Could you assist with 1:00- 1:05 of Maaya Sakamoto's Shikisai, the theme to Fate/Grand Order?

I have no idea if that's going to fit, but I have zero musical knowledge and I've about pulled my hair out over it. Thank you again!

@tentarafoo Here is "Shikisai by Maaya Sakamoto (Fate: Grand Order Opening)":

FFBC-GF-
GF-ED-CC
-DE-FE--

G, B, and first C are high, last two C's and all other notes are low. The part you asked for doesn't all fit into a town/island tune with the correct timing. But if you just put all the notes in without any sustain lines, it's exactly sixteen notes, so it fits. It looks like this:

FFBCGFGF
EDCCDEFE

So you can either use that one, or choose two lines from the one I made with the sustain lines - so that it sounds more like the original, or perhaps only remove some of the sustain lines to fit in a few more notes, but not all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back