• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FandomTrash Here is "Final Destination Fusion Collab":

A---zGFE
D-E-F-A-
G---zzzz

High G and A, low E and D. The musical phrase doesn't quite fit into two lines, so I made it be three. You can use just the first two lines if you like, or you can try removing sustain lines - or rests z to make the last note fit with the rest of it in two lines. But this will change the timing of the song and make it sound a little different. So you can do whatever you prefer with it.

@FandomTrash Here is "Final Destination Fusion Collab":

A---zGFE
D-E-F-A-
G---zzzz

High G and A, low E and D. The musical phrase doesn't quite fit into two lines, so I made it be three. You can use just the first two lines if you like, or you can try removing sustain lines - or rests z to make the last note fit with the rest of it in two lines. But this will change the timing of the song and make it sound a little different. So you can do whatever you prefer with it.
Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Hi, it's very generous of you to provide this service!

I was wondering if 0.17-.20 of this song "Terror Time" from Scooby Doo on Zombie Island would be possible? (The words are "it's terror time again")

Hi! I was wondering if this could please be made into a town theme, just the first 20 seconds although I know that's way to long for the tunes.

@Marilinda52 Here is "The Last of the Star Makers intro":

A-CCB---
A-CFG---

First and third C are low, second C and all other notes are high. The part you asked for was more than three times as long as a town tune can be, so I just fit in what I could from the beginning. If you want a part from later in the song, please tell me which seconds it plays during, keeping in mind that usually only about two to five seconds of a song will fit into a town tune.

I would really like if you would make a town tune for the GD menu theme. Here is a link and i would like the first 2 seconds in the Town tune. ( 0:00 to 0:02 ) here is the link:
Thank you very much! I will understand if it's too fast and if it will sound bad when slowed down.

Thank you for all your hard work on these tunes! I was wondering if you might be able to do the beginning of this song:

The bit starting around 2:51 here, lyrics beginning with "I'm dreaming on borrowed time":

And the chorus to this song (starts around 1:18):

Thank you thank you!! 💕

@zendica Unfortunately the beginning of "Lil Peep - Save That **** (Official Video)" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated using all natural notes in a town/island tune. Here is what I was able to do:

AF---zzz
CE---zzz

The C really needs to be a C sharp, but it's just not possible in the game. I hope this is all right.

Here is "3 - It's Alive - The Ghost You Gave To Me 10":

DEDCC-F-
E-D-C---

All the low notes.

Unfortunately the part of "3 "Alien Angel" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)" you asked for also contains a combination of sharp and flat note that cannot be accurately recreated as a town tune. Here is what I can do:

DEFEDDCD
ED---zzz

All the low notes. Once again, the C really needs to be a C sharp, but it's just not possible. Let me know if you want me to try different songs, or different parts of the same songs that you asked for that weren't able to be completely accurate.

@zendica Unfortunately the beginning of "Lil Peep - Save That **** (Official Video)" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated using all natural notes in a town/island tune. Here is what I was able to do:

AF---zzz
CE---zzz

The C really needs to be a C sharp, but it's just not possible in the game. I hope this is all right.

Here is "3 - It's Alive - The Ghost You Gave To Me 10":

DEDCC-F-
E-D-C---

All the low notes.

Unfortunately the part of "3 "Alien Angel" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)" you asked for also contains a combination of sharp and flat note that cannot be accurately recreated as a town tune. Here is what I can do:

DEFEDDCD
ED---zzz

All the low notes. Once again, the C really needs to be a C sharp, but it's just not possible. Let me know if you want me to try different songs, or different parts of the same songs that you asked for that weren't able to be completely accurate.

Thank you so much! I was worried the songs might be a little difficult as I do have an affinity for songs in minor keys and with lots of sharps and flats. 😅 But I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask! I appreciate your attempts and if I can think of another song that might work better I'll be back! 🥰 Thanks again!!!!

Edit: Even though the C in Alien Angel should be a sharp, after I adjusted the timing of some of the notes I set it as my town tune and it's lovely! This song means a lot to me so I'm really happy. 💕

Last edited:
@muddli Here is "Yakuza 0 OST - 79 Friday Night":

C-A-CACG
-FED---z

High G, all other notes low. The musical phrase seemed to begin at more like 0:07 than at 0:05, so that's the part I did. If you meant the part exactly at five seconds in, please let me know, and I can remake the tune for you.

@The Bonker Here is "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - OST - Today Arrives, Becoming Tomorrow":

D-ABC-AB
G-ABA-D-

Last D is low, first D and all other notes are high.

Hello there! Thanks so much for all your time and effort in helping all of us. I was wondering if it would be possible to make a town tune out of this song - and I was thinking something within 00:01-00:14. I’ve been hoping to find some tropical sounding songs and idk if it’s something that can translate into town tunes or not.

Either way, I greatly appreciate your help!

Thank you so much!!!

I was hoping to get the scales for a song entitled "Coconut Trees" by the Crippled Crowez.
Coconut Trees Youtube --
I'm looking, ideally, for second 0:19 to about 0:24.

Truly, can't thank you enough. Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back