• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna say ty for doing this !! I'd like to request the song "let me sign" by robert pattinson, and ive tried to do it myself but its kinda difficult for me to do ! if this isnt possible i completely understand !

from 1:29 to as much as you can fit!
and if not from 1:29 anything past that timing is also fine !!

@gooeymeat Here is "Robert Pattinson - "Let Me Sign" (w/Lyrics in "more info")":

C-C-C-BA
F-F---zz

All the high notes. This was a tricky song, so it might not sound much like the part you asked for. If it's not what you were hoping for, I can perhaps try a different part of the song, or a different song altogether. Just let me know what you'd like me to do.

Hi :) I was wondering if you could try the song ‘Johanna’ from Sweeney Todd.
1:29-1:40 the link is
The part where he says ‘TIL I’m with you then I’m with you there, sweetly buried in your yellow hair’ I know not all of it will fit, and that it might not fit well with the key, so just try your best please! I don’t mind if it sounds wonky:)

hi can you make a tune for: tysm!!!!

1. anywhere between 1:52-2:05 is fine!

2. anywhere between 0:50-1:06

3. anywhere between 0:20-0:32

I've been lurking here for a while and I finally have to ask for help. My boyfriend really wants this song for his tune, in particular something approximating the bassline. It's really most clear around 2:53.

If not that, the main melody of the song is pretty obvious and repetitive if it could translate to an island tune, but I'd appreciate any help with getting any part of this to work for him.

As a FGO fan, I want my new town tune to be Gyakko, the opening theme for FGO's 2nd arc, Cosmos in the Lostbelt. Can someone make a town tune from the intro from 0:57-1:23.
If possible, a town tune based on this song by Saya used in one of FGO's TV CMs, specifically 0:50-1:20. Thank you very much! <3

Last edited:
@ymacnh Here is "Daddy Yankee - Gasolina (Video Oficial)":

EBEBEBEF
FCFCFCFG

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Romeo Santos, El Chaval de la Bachata - Canalla (Official Video)":

EC---CCE
ED---zzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "Count On You":

ED--DDDE
E---zzzz

@Pumpkinbomb Here is "Laugh/Love/****":

GAC-C-C-
A-CDC---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. I wasn't really able to hear the bassline very clearly at the part you mentioned, so I just did the very beginning, which was easier to hear. If that part doesn't sound like what you want, please let me know, and I can try another part, or I can do my best with the part you originally asked for, though it might not sound much like it.

@Whovian45810
Can someone make a town tune
It's just me making town/island tunes here. :)

Here is Gyakko, the opening theme for FGO's 2nd arc, Cosmos in the Lostbelt:

CC--DD--
EE--FF--

All the low notes.

Here is "Fate/Gran Order TVCM Song by SAYA":

CEF--CG-
-FGFGAA-

Low C and E, high G and A.

CC--DD--
EE--FF--

All the low notes.

CEF--CG-
-FGFGAA-

Thank you so much, kiwikenobi! <3

hi can you make a tune for (thank you so much in advance!):

1. anywhere between 1:52-2:05 is fine!

2. anywhere between 0:50-1:06

3. anywhere between 0:20-0:32

Post automatically merged:

sorry just ignore this because idk how to delete a reply that i made
Post automatically merged:

@ymacnh Here is "Daddy Yankee - Gasolina (Video Oficial)":

EBEBEBEF
FCFCFCFG

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Romeo Santos, El Chaval de la Bachata - Canalla (Official Video)":

EC---CCE
ED---zzz

Here is "Count On You":

ED--DDDE
E---zzzz

@Pumpkinbomb Here is "Laugh/Love/****":

GAC-C-C-
A-CDC---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. I wasn't really able to hear the bassline very clearly at the part you mentioned, so I just did the very beginning, which was easier to hear. If that part doesn't sound like what you want, please let me know, and I can try another part, or I can do my best with the part you originally asked for, though it might not sound much like it.

@Whovian45810

It's just me making town/island tunes here. :)

CC--DD--
EE--FF--

All the low notes.

CEF--CG-
-FGFGAA-

tysm!!!! <3333

You're welcome!

Does anyone have any town/island tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many requests as they like, up to three a day, every day.

Hi, I have three requests that I'd love if you would be able to try. :)

, the start of the song.

, the first 10/20 seconds of the song. Sorry, I could not find an instrumental.

, the first 10/20 seconds. Also could not find an instrumental.

If you see any other parts of the songs fit better feel free to try that instead. My recommendations are just preferred.

Thanks in advance,

@AK217 If by "instrumental" you mean "karaoke" unless you specifically want the background chords and not the melody, regular videos with the singers singing is the only way I can make the tune sound right. Please let me know if the karaoke one you requested doesn't sound right, and post a video with the melody so that I can hear it, and I'll be happy to redo it for you.

Here is "Bratz So Good - Instrumental Version - with lyrics":

E--EB--E
A--EG---

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Bratz - You Think":

F-FED-F-
F-FED---

All the low notes.

Here is "Bratz - Rock The World":

GAA--AA-
--C-C-C-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back