• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I followed over from GameFAQ~
Could you please please do :

Sigma Origin Theme : Link - First 5/6 seconds

The Mandalorian Main Theme : Link - However much of the horns you can fit in starting from 1:10

Thank you so much ;w;

Last edited:
Hi!
Maybe you can try this
I would like to have the thing they're doing from 0:06 to 0:11 if it's possible.

@Skyward Unfortunately "Overwatch - Sigma Origin Theme (Grand Piano ver.)" has a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated using all natural notes in a town/island tune. I can make an inaccurate version of it if you'd like, but it won't sound much like the original song anymore. Let me know if you'd like me to do that.

Here is "The Mandalorian OST - Main Theme":

EEE-EEE-
A-G---zz

Low E, high A and G.

@Sallbee99 Here is "5 Seconds Of Summer - Valentine":

G--EE-E-
B--BB-B-

Low E, all other notes high.

:00 Would be possible to do Satisfied from Hamilton? It's by Reneé Elise Goldberry. It'll be from 5:12-5:21 thank you!

I have a request, if you have a moment! Apologies that this video is so long, it's the only one I could find that contained the right song.

The timestamp for the tune is 2:15:31 to 2:15:40. It's just six notes that are drawn out a bit, would probably have to be squished down to shave off a couple seconds which is totally fine with me. Thank you :)

hey i was checking out your previous threads and made an account to request some town tunes!

I wanted to see if it was possible to make a tune with the following song:
could 0:14 - 0:19 or 0:35 - 0:40 work?

and also
from 0:09 onwards!

thank you so much!

@Milky star Here is "Hamilton: Satisfied":

GGGGFF--
GGGGFF--

High G.

@big_beef6984 Here is "Mob Psycho 100 II - Opening | 99.9":

CCB---zz
BBB-B-B-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Hatsune Miku - Hello/Howareyou":

FCFG---z
EGF---zz

Low E, high G and C.

If it isn't too difficult, I'd like All Night Forever by TWRP! 1:21 to 1:28! I'm not too good at this, and I'm not sure if this would be difficult to do or not, so if you aren't able to, it's alright!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back