• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I just found out about this from another forum. I would like to have the little Pusheen intro theme song that plays at the start of the videos!

Here is one example:

The first 6 seconds of the video.

There was also a recent video that had an 8 bit version if that will help!

Again, the first 6 seconds of the video.

Thank you in advance!

Could you perhaps do the Puyo Puyo theme for moi :0
ppppppppuyo puyo

the part that starts at 6 seconds seems to be the most suitable for a tune

Hopefully it's not too much of a bother, thank you :D

@eaeruleus Here is "Pusheen: Learning to Speak Cat":

A-ED-E-C
---zD-E-

High A, all other notes low.
Also, how did I not know about Pusheen having a Youtube channel?! Now I know what I'm going to be watching for the next... long time. ^o^;>

@lars708 Here is "PuyoPuyo Tetris music no.9":

B-GA-GAC
CBAGA---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

OMG that was quick, it's perfect thank you so much!!
Will send you some tbt as thanks :)

@asuka Here is "[MapleStory BGM] Shattered Time (KMST 1.2.038)":

aedFeGF-
dAGBACB-

Lowercase letters are low notes, uppercase letters are high notes. It's not completely accurate because of the range of notes and the combination of sharp and flat notes in the original song, but it's as close as I could get within the limitations of a town/island tune.

Here is "[MapleStory BGM] Ellinia: Missing You":

BCA--G-E
F-D---zz

High G and A, all other notes low.

Here is "xi - Happy End of the World":

A-B-CBD-
--zCB---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Hello thank you so much for doing this. For some reason when I tried to look at the other songs you have done the link was invalid so I'm not sure what to do? Could I request moonshine by lights?
preferably the "I sleep through the noon wake up for the moon (50s - 56s) thank you sooo much!!! also this is the first time I'm using this so please lmk if anything is wrong lol

@Awhhana Here is "Moonshine":

E-EGAB--
D-EGBE-D

Low D and E, all other notes high.

I'm not sure what you mean by the link being invalid, please tell me what you did in case I need to fix something somewhere. ^o^;>

@Awhhana Here is "Moonshine":

E-EGAB--
D-EGBE-D

I'm not sure what you mean by the link being invalid, please tell me what you did in case I need to fix something somewhere. ^o^;>
Ahhhh thank you sooo muchhh!!!! I copied and pasted the link and added kiwikenobi at the end but when it loaded it came up with belltreeforums but nothing was there :(

@Awhhana Ah, I think what happened is that you searched for something I hadn't done yet, so there were no results. So that's fine. :)

@SweetDollFace Here is "Brenda Asnicar - Las Divinas":

DEEEBA-G
DEEEBA-G

Ohhh okay this is my first time using this so I'm learning new things :) thank you for your help :)) loving my new tune

Hi! I`d like to request 0:29-0:34 from this song if possible, but if that doesn´t work then 0:00-0:05!
Thank you for doing this! 😊

@buginski Here is "Haruomi Hosono - Sports Men":

CCCAF--C
DFG-F---

D and the last C are low, first three C's and all other notes are high.

@hanakuromori Here is "twenty one pilots - Nico And The Niners (Lyrics)":

DDDED-A-
DDDED---

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

@Kage No Shukun Here is "Resident Evil 3 Save Room Theme":

AAADEA-G
FAEF---z

G and the second A are high, all other A's and notes are low. The song is very slow and a little tricky to recreate in terms of timing. I can make another version with different timing if you'd like, this was just my initial interpretation. I could try to make it match the original timing more closely, but that will mean making the song slower, so fewer notes will fit into the town tune. Let me know if you'd like me to try something different with it. You can also try changing the timing yourself, now that you have the notes, by adding or removing sustain lines - to make the notes longer or shorter.

hello! I was wondering if you could do this song for me, specifically the vocal part from 1:13 to 1:21? I don't mind if it's faster than he sings because obviously you can't drag a note out forever aha

heres the song!! thank you so much in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back