• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Klauser_Bateson Here is "[M/V] GIRLKIND - FUTURE":

EEEEE-D-
C-GE---z

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "NCT DREAM - Ridin'":

CDDCDDA-
G--F---z

Low C and D, high A and G.

Here is "Koda Kumi - STRIP":

A-F-E-D-
DDzzDzzz

High A, all other notes low.

@Peachyngrey Here is "Rock Me, Roll Me":

G-FE---z
G-FE--CD
EFED---z

High G, all other notes low. The part you asked for was too long to fit into one town tune, so I made it three lines long. YOu can use just two of the lines if you'd like, or you can try to make more notes fit into two lines by removing some of the sustain lines - but this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

@jmd1027sd Here is "Mariah Carey - 02. Butterfly":

G---zzFE
FEG-G---

High G, low E.

@PaperCat Here is "LORD OF THE LOST - Under The Sun (Official Video) | Napalm Records":

DCB-C---
zzB---zz
G---C---
E-D---zz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work. It was such an easy song to turn into a tune that I did enough to fill two town/island tunes to include the entire musical phrase, so you can use just two of the lines as they are, or if you want to fit more notes into the tune, you can remove some of the sustain lines - and rests z to make more notes fit, but this will change the timing of the song so that it will sound different.

Hello,if you can,could you make a town tune with this?

Ravi ft Ken - Rose

0:14-0:20
"You're my rose,
Even if I'm pricked by your thorns,i like you"

@Peachyngrey Here is "Rock Me, Roll Me":

G-FE---z
G-FE--CD
EFED---z

High G, all other notes low. The part you asked for was too long to fit into one town tune, so I made it three lines long. YOu can use just two of the lines if you'd like, or you can try to make more notes fit into two lines by removing some of the sustain lines - but this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

@jmd1027sd Here is "Mariah Carey - 02. Butterfly":

G---zzFE
FEG-G---

High G, low E.

Thank you so, so much! :)

Hello may i request a town tune for this on the 1:02 mark?

and this one too? thank you!

@Tsukiko Here is "Twisted Wonderland 『Piece of My World』Night Ravens ENG. LYRICS!":

ACE-EE-E
ED-FEC--

All the low notes.

Here is "1-Hour BGM/Diasomnia Dorm/Disney Twisted-Wonderland":

BEBGBEB-
BEBGBEB-

High G, low B and E.

@shady Here is "Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea OST - My Dear Girl":

B---zBAG
A-D---zz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Hello, please can you make a town tune of 0:43 to 0:50 "Nothing can stop me from loving you, you, you, you"?Thank you very much! ^^

Hello. I'm so happy I found this. Would you please make this an island tune for me? The part starting at :45 to :48 seconds. "First things first let me get that introduction"

Hi! I'm so glad I found this. I have been struggling to try and do this. Hopefully you will have better luck! It sounds like a simple melody, but maybe not so much lol

The clip is 11-12 secs long, so I was thinking just start at the beginning for however long it will work. Or after that first note maybe. Thank you so very much! I have it as both .mp3 & .m4a if either of those are needed.

@AerynSun3 Unfortunately, the reason you were having trouble with "Opening Credits/ Intro - The Magicians" is that it contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated in a town/island tune using all natural notes. The closest I can get is something like this:

ACBGABAE
ACBGABAE

Low E, all other notes high. The G really needs to be a G sharp, but there aren't any sharps or flats in town tunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back