• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JayBunz I've done "To Zanarkand" before here:

But I think it might be a different part of the song, so here is the part you requested:

ADEF-E-D
-C--DC--

All the low notes.

I’m not even sure if this is possible, but would it be possible to turn the first two seconds of this into an island tune?

@Jane Doe Here is "Light of Love":

GGGGE-EF
G-G-D---

High G, all other notes low.
Post automatically merged:

@OliverTsubasa I'm not sure what site you linked, but I think maybe this is the song you wanted?

If so, here is the Macgyver theme song:

FFFFFE--
-BD-C---

All the low notes.

Could you do some sort of Zelda song for me? Preferably something from Ocarina of time, Twilight Princess, or BOTW?
I don't have YT so I can't send any links :v but u could pick one for me if you wanna

@saucySheep I've done lots of Zelda songs before, so you can search this thread and my old town tune thread that has a link in the first post of this thread, and see if there are any that I've done that you like.

Can you do Fancy by Iggy Azalea? I’m having a hard time finding it anywhere else. If you could do it for the part from 0:42-0:46 that would be great! Any way that that’ll fit. Here’s the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back