• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s perfect! Thank you so much for doing it! You have no idea how long I surfed the Internet looking for the tune.

hey im hella new to this website (as in made an acnt to make this commeny) so sorry if its messed up but could you possibly make one for the song cult of dionysus by the orion experience?

anywhere from 0:27 to 0:35 please :)

Thank you for taking requests! <3
If possible, I would like to request the start of this song, around 0:04-0:09
(Yongzoo - Puzzle)
I really appreciate your help!

hi!!! can i request 1:05-1:09 and 2:05-2:09 for a town tune? if it doesn't fit please just shorten it. i wonder if it's possible though for it to sound similar, the chorus is too fast & there's a lot of sharp notes here.

@Underneath The Stars Here is "IZ*ONE (아이즈원) - 'FIESTA' MV":

ABC-CAG-
EGA-AAA-

E and the last A are low, all other A's and notes are high. This one is a little bit off, because the first G really needs to be a G#, but that's not possible with a town tune. This was as close as I could get.

And:

GACEF-CE
F-D-GAC-

Low E, all other notes high.

@Underneath The Stars Here is "IZ*ONE (아이즈원) - 'FIESTA' MV":

ABC-CAG-
EGA-AAA-

E and the last A are low, all other A's and notes are high. This one is a little bit off, because the first G really needs to be a G#, but that's not possible with a town tune. This was as close as I could get.

And:

GACEF-CE
F-D-GAC-

Low E, all other notes high.
thank you! i know it'll be difficult to recreate so it's fine. can't wait to try it!

Hello there! Thank you so much for doing this!
Have a request for the original ACGC tune, tried the search function, it didn't came up,
so I'm hoping you would help me out ^_^ Thank you!
From 0:43-0:50

hi please help me out i cant get this out of my head so now i want it as my town tune
please could you start from the first m to the b (1:49 in video)

ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back