• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

It Wouldn't be Friday the 13th Without Wix and Rainbows

Event status
Completed

Oblivia

Jackson
Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Angel Wings Potion
Angel Wings Potion
Enchanted Bloom
Pink Love Potion
Pink Love Potion
The most unlucky day of the year is upon us yet again, and the Bell Tree Shop is overrun with the very common Yellow Candy, which can be yours for the ultra-low price of 15 TBT Bells. The Yellow Candy may not be the rarest or most sought-after collectible out there, but this wouldn't be a proper Friday the 13th on TBT without a few hijinks, now would it?

You see, these candies are special in that all Yellow Candy collectibles purchased from Friday the 13th at 10:00am EST - Saturday the 14th at 11:00am EST have a small chance to shed their yellow shells and reveal one of their true forms...

It's a true gacha:

391.jpg
- rare chance of a Friday the 13th Candy
546.jpg
- rare chance of a Corrupted Rainbow Candy
632.jpg
- extremely rare chance of a Spirit Candy: Pale Wix

Now, I'm sure you're all wondering how on earth you can prompt the molting process on your newly-obtained Yellow Candies, and this is where you'll have to rely on a little luck and/or a large bankroll. Every candy purchased has a slight chance of morphing into its shiny new evolution shortly after 11:00am EST on Saturday the 14th, so this means that the more candies you purchase, the better your chances of getting the sweetest of treats in the end. Tell me, do you feel lucky? :devilish:

Head over to the Shop to grab a few (or a few dozen) candies, and also be sure to check out The Woods while it's here. Just be very careful not to get lost, and notify a staff member immediately if you see a Wix or a Pierrot stalking around, as we've been unable to locate either of them for a few months now. What are they up to?!

Best of luck to everyone who decides to try their luck on the most unlucky of days, and watch your step when trudging around through the melted candies and woods muck.

Event stats:

Total Yellow Candies purchased: 2,013
Total TBT Bells spent: 30,195
Total Candies transformed: 192
Total users who ended up with a transformed Candy: 86

It's time to hoard the yellow candies again!

Let's see which candy gets to change into one of them. (Hopefully, it's the Friday the 13th candy one but you know...)

I'd love to have a Corrupted Rainbow Candy to go with my normal Rainbow Candy, and I certainly wouldn't complain about a Pale Wix Candy either... so I bought twenty-seven. eep. 🙈 might also grab one or two more if I can by the deadline...

We'll see if my gamble pays off! 🤞

Oh jeeze, a chance at a Pale Wix Candy? I've been saving up for Halloween, so now I've got to consider whether to participate and, if so, how much. I like the candy collectibles and have at least one of each, except for Pale Wix, Dark and Pink, so this is really tempting even though the chances are stated to be extremely low. Hopefully the sellback amount is kind.

Best of luck to everyone participating!

Back