• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

It Wouldn't be Friday the 13th Without Wix and Rainbows

Event status
Completed
with all these raffle tickets and now yellow candies on top, my inventory is struggling 😭
Oh gosh I still have my tickets and might do raffles and forgot about that. Do they stay around forever? That's going to be a nightmare 😭

This sounds like a pretty cool event! I honestly wasn't expecting anything and thought the mushroom event on the 20th was pushing it for staff since it's so close to when the b-day event ended. You all definitely go all out and make the forums a fun place!

candy_recolor.png

Not going to be participating this time. I already had good RNG in one of the past iterations of this event, and as they say about RNG, it doesn't continue at a high rate over time.... not that I have a lot of TBT at the moment to spend anyway. Have fun to whoever's purchasing, and may the odds be ever in your favor! ; )

I never have luck in rng/gacha but need to try 🤞💜
You got this!

I hear holding a cat paw can bring you good luck 👀. I kid but sometimes when I do stuff that is luck based, I hold one of my kitties’ paws.
I don't know why but Spongebob's step list for blowing a bubble came to mind when I thought about good luck. Your kitties will support and give you all the luck!

I figured what the heck and purchased a few. A few being 66 because why not lol.

Back