• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

It Wouldn't be Friday the 13th Without Wix and Rainbows

Event status
Completed
Welp, spent all my TBT on a beautiful Yule Log for the holiday season, so it looks like I’ll be sitting this one out. Oh well! Gacha isn’t really my thing. But I’m excited to witness the results tomorrow morning…

Here we go again...after the glow shroom gatcha I thought I wouldn't do one again but...I really want that Friday 13th Candy 🍬👀

I will be getting some just not sure how many yet. I like that there will be a sell back option.

Let's go gambling!
raxdflipnote-meme.gif
I would rather play roulette. My 250 TBT bet is on 13 (which is a black odd number here in America).

Boy am I happy I played along with the balloon confetti thing, I racked up enough bells to buy 20 Yellow Candy.

I say I'm guaranteed to get something good out of these.

I hope there's a sellback feature, because I just bought, uh... 70 yellow candies. 😭
There will be!

might be a dumb question but if we buy candies as gifts for others will they still have a chance to transform for them?
Yes! All candies purchased from the time this thread was posted until tomorrow at 11am will have a chance to transform even if sent or gifted to another account.

I'm not a big fan of the candy collectibles but I'll but few just for the fun. No high hopes though, gacha thingies are usually scams not very fair. Either way good luck everyone!

Back