• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Items out of my Inventory ๐Ÿšช Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฅ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Hi, I restarted my ACNH save file so I'll be here the rest of the night (PST Timezone) and tomorrow morning too. Just lmk when you're ready to sell the pink and blue cat tower :D @Variety.Gamer 4438
Ok! Code is up! You may come whenever :D
Post automatically merged:

@MarbledMell @Stnh I will be gone for most of the day today. I will be leaving in a few hours. If you can get back to me before I am gone, I would be more than happy to leave my gates open until I need to go. Otherwise, the other days this week are more open.

Please let me know if you are no longer interested. Thnx! :D

Last edited:
Looking to get the following:

Bandage x1
Book x5 (if you have it)
Broom & Dustpan x1
Campfire Cookware x1
Desert-Princess Outfit x1 (BLUE)
Frugal Dress x2 (BROWN, GREEN)
Frugal Outfit x2 (BROWN, GREEN)
Handcart x1
Knitted-grass backpack DIY x1
Log chair DIY x1
Mounted black bass x1
Noble pants x1 (WHITE)
Rodeo-style springy ride-on x1
Sprite costume x1 (GREEN)
Wooden-knot flooring x1

lmk a good price in either NMT or TBT

Looking to get the following:

Bandage x1
Book x5 (if you have it)
Broom & Dustpan x1
Campfire Cookware x1
Desert-Princess Outfit x1 (BLUE)
Frugal Dress x2 (BROWN, GREEN)
Frugal Outfit x2 (BROWN, GREEN)
Handcart x1
Knitted-grass backpack DIY x1
Log chair DIY x1
Mounted black bass x1
Noble pants x1 (WHITE)
Rodeo-style springy ride-on x1
Sprite costume x1 (GREEN)
Wooden-knot flooring x1

lmk a good price in either NMT or TBT

It'll take me a few days to order these from my catalog but if you're okay with that I can do 25 NMT or TBT for the bunch. Feel free to negotiate :)

Reactions: Sin
Sorry, yes, I want them!! I don't mind the wait.

Did you double check to make sure all of the colors you wanted are correct (even for the items that I only have one color scheme for)? Also, which form of currency will you be paying in? @Sin Sorry, to ping you again though I do know some people including myself get confused sometimes over similar looking color schemes and I don't want to take more time for your sake by having to go back and reorder a different color of something :D Finally, I'll let you know when your order is almost ready and then you can give me windows of time that works for you to come pick up.

Did you double check to make sure all of the colors you wanted are correct (even for the items that I only have one color scheme for)? Also, which form of currency will you be paying in? @Sin Sorry, to ping you again though I do know some people including myself get confused sometimes over similar looking color schemes and I don't want to take more time for your sake by having to go back and reorder a different color of something :D Finally, I'll let you know when your order is almost ready and then you can give me windows of time that works for you to come pick up.
haha no worries, everything looks correct to me! thanks for double checking with me that is really considerate. thank you for your time+effort!!

@Sin Your order will be in my mailbox tomorrow. Please give me a few time windows from then on that works best for you (by window I mean a specific start and end time so I know how long to wait for you with my gates open). Thank you! :)

@Sin Your order will be in my mailbox tomorrow. Please give me a few time windows from then on that works best for you (by window I mean a specific start and end time so I know how long to wait for you with my gates open). Thank you! :)
I'm available any time after 8 PM CST to 11 PM CST today, or tomorrow after 10 AM CST!

I'm available any time after 8 PM CST to 11 PM CST today, or tomorrow after 10 AM CST!
I'll leave my gates open for a little but I can't leave them open for long today @Sin

The code is up

I'm leaving now Sin. Sorry

Last edited:
I'll leave my gates open for a little but I can't leave them open for long today @Sin

The code is up

I'm leaving now Sin. Sorry
im so sorry something came up D:
i'll be available tomorrow after 10 am cst for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back