• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Items out of my Inventory ๐Ÿšช Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฅ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Heya. I would like to get the Signpost DIY, neutral corner, and rounded beard. I can do tbt or igb, please tell me what you think is a fair price.

Hi! Sorry to be back so soon, but I'd like to order some more items from you! :giggle:
Would 600k IGB work for you? The items are listed below.

1. Layered tank dress (brown)
  2. Mini pleather bag (white)
  3. Pleather fringe bag (white)
  4. Pleather shoulder bag (brown)
  5. Evening bag (pink)
  6. Evening bag (blue)
  7. Box corner sofa (white)
  8. Box sofa (white)
  9. Cushion (white)
  10. Simple panel (black)
  11. Throwback gothic mirror (black)
  12. Toilet cleaning set (monotone)
  13. Light switch (white)
  14. Intercom monitor
  15. Magnetic knife rack (stainless steel)
  16. Iron entrance mat
  17. Stone tile

Hello! Sorry I completely forgot I placed an order xD. I am still interested though. I'm free to trade whenever.

I'm just waiting on the fan. My apologies
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Sorry to be back so soon, but I'd like to order some more items from you! :giggle:
Would 600k IGB work for you? The items are listed below.

1. Layered tank dress (brown)
  2. Mini pleather bag (white)
  3. Pleather fringe bag (white)
  4. Pleather shoulder bag (brown)
  5. Evening bag (pink)
  6. Evening bag (blue)
  7. Box corner sofa (white)
  8. Box sofa (white)
  9. Cushion (white)
  10. Simple panel (black)
  11. Throwback gothic mirror (black)
  12. Toilet cleaning set (monotone)
  13. Light switch (white)
  14. Intercom monitor
  15. Magnetic knife rack (stainless steel)
  16. Iron entrance mat
  17. Stone tile

Hiya! Did you double check to make sure that all the color variations are correct? :) Oh and 600k is fine btw

I think I'm going to further emphasize this precaution on all future orders as well (that deal with items of differing colors) since it seems to be a common error that players overlook.

Last edited:
Hiya! Did you double check to make sure that all the color variations are correct? :) Oh and 600k is fine btw
I think I'm going to further emphasize this precaution on all future orders as well (that deal with items of differing colors) since it seems to be a common error that players overlook.

Hi yes I did double-check that the color variations match the ones included in your For Trade list this time haha :LOL:
If there are any issues, please do let me know. Thanks so much!

Heya. I would like to get the Signpost DIY, neutral corner, and rounded beard. I can do tbt or igb, please tell me what you think is a fair price.

Your order is ready now but I just don't seem to have the DIY on hand. Please give me a list of times you are available to pick up :)

Hello! Sorry I completely forgot I placed an order xD. I am still interested though. I'm free to trade whenever.

"Whenever" is a bit broad. Do you think you could be a bit more specific?Thnx :)

Your order is ready btw. @peachycrossing9

Your order is ready now but I just don't seem to have the DIY on hand. Please give me a list of times you are available to pick up :)

"Whenever" is a bit broad. Do you think you could be a bit more specific?Thnx :)

Your order is ready btw. @peachycrossing9

Ok cool. I can do any time between 12pm and 6pm New Zealand time.

Ok cool. I can do any time between 12pm and 6pm New Zealand time.

You can come now. :) I might be afk but I'll try to leave my gates open for at least a couple of hours

Your items are a a little to the side of the entrance

My apologies @peachycrossing9 . I accidentally let my Switch die while it was undocked. I'll open my gates again and post a new code in a bit for you if you still need to pick up

Edit: The code is up again

Yeah my bad I should have left more time for you to see it. Does tomorrow or the day after from like 5-9pm PST work?

Sure, and even if I'm not actively playing, I can still try to leave my gates open for the full 4 hrs for you :D

Last edited:
I'm about to open my gates in a few minutes @Lucks

Btw, whatever price you think is fair is fine with me Lucks :D I prefer tbt but I can take igb

Last edited:
hey yeah i will be free throughout the day tomorrow, so same times as before work!

Give me a sec to gather the items, then I'll open my gates!

The code is at the top of this thread @rosewoodisland . You should see it. Your items are to the left of my entrance arch and you can shop plus grab a basket of fruit and one DIY in front of Nook's Cranny if you'd like, but please tell me which one you grabbed.

I'll leave my gates open till around 4PM Arizona Time, but I may be AFK for some of this time. :)

Last edited:
Give me a sec to gather the items, then I'll open my gates!

The code is at the top of this thread @rosewoodisland . You should see it. Your items are to the left of my entrance arch and you can shop plus grab a basket of fruit and one DIY in front of Nook's Cranny if you'd like, but please tell me which one you grabbed.

I'll leave my gates open till around 4PM Arizona Time, but I may be AFK for some of this time. :)
omg i forgot to pay ill be right back

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back