• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Items out of my Inventory ๐Ÿšช Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฅ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Hi, do you still have the pink and blue Cat Tower? :) And if so, what you would like for it? I'll be available to trade in an hour or so.

@peachycrossing9 My gates will be open for a few hours. Feel free to come by to pick up your items found to the right of my entrance arch, though I may be AFK. :) Also, you may pick up a fruit stack and/or a DIY that are found by the entrance to Nook's Cranny if you'd like.
Post automatically merged:

You should see the code at the top of this thread

Shoot, I ended up being busy today. I can come now if you want to re-open otherwise I will be on tomorrow for sure.

I'll probably end up opening my gates a little earlier today. I forgot to open them at 5 my time and then by the time I remembered, I had gotten into a movie so I ended up opening once it was finished.

Basically, you should have a few more hours of a window to come over today Peachy :)

@Variety.Gamer 4438 not sure if you missed my message or not.

@MorphiGalaxi I'll go ahead and order it :)

@peachycrossing9 My gates will be open for a few hours. Feel free to come by to pick up your items found to the right of my entrance arch, though I may be AFK. :) Also, you may pick up a fruit stack and/or a DIY that are found by the entrance to Nook's Cranny if you'd like.

The code is up now Peachy

Last edited:
I'll probably end up opening my gates a little earlier today. I forgot to open them at 5 my time and then by the time I remembered, I had gotten into a movie so I ended up opening once it was finished.

Basically, you should have a few more hours of a window to come over today Peachy :)
I see you are open, on my over now :)

Sounds good, thank you! Just let me know when you're ready to trade :D

Ok. You can go ahead and list out the times that you are available either this week or next :D

It's in the mail

Also, @Stnh and @MarbledMell have yet to pick up their orders!

Ok. You can go ahead and list out the times that you are available either this week or next :D
I'm not very good at specific times and I'll be restarting my game in the next day or two, so anytime in the afternoon (PST) should work. Will contact you back! ๐Ÿ’™

Hi,

Do you still have any of the following available and if so how much would you like for them?

Football
Cypress Bathtub (dark wood)
Punching Bag (blue)
Handy Water Cooler (red)

Thanks!

I'm not very good at specific times and I'll be restarting my game in the next day or two, so anytime in the afternoon (PST) should work. Will contact you back! ๐Ÿ’™

Would you mind contacting me when you're free for a few hours if possible? Then, in case I don't see the message right away, I can still leave the gates open when I do see it and hopefully give enough time for you to pick it up when you are ready again :)

Hi,

Do you still have any of the following available and if so how much would you like for them?

Football
Cypress Bathtub (dark wood)
Punching Bag (blue)
Handy Water Cooler (red)

Thanks!

I ordered all. Is 4 tbt okay?

Would you mind contacting me when you're free for a few hours if possible? Then, in case I don't see the message right away, I can still leave the gates open when I do see it and hopefully give enough time for you to pick it up when you are ready again :)
That sounds fine with me, thank you so much!

That sounds fine with me, thank you so much!

And hey, I'm sorry if I offended you for unintentionally ignoring you the first time. I was in a rush to let Peachy know that I opened my gates and I only realized after the fact that I should've given you a quick response if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back