• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Items out of my Inventory ๐Ÿšช Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฅ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Bells, preferably if possible.

Do you mean the kind you find in New Horizons or the forums bells?
Post automatically merged:

can i buy:
simple panel (black)
monster statue (blue)
wind turbine (blue)
how much tbt total for the items? ๐Ÿ˜€

Is 10 tbt okay for all three? I see some users valuing Nook Miles items at 5 tbt each but of course feel free to negotiate :)

Last edited:
Do you mean the kind you find in New Horizons or the forums bells?

Is 10 tbt okay for all three? I see some users valuing Nook Miles items at 5 tbt each but of course feel free to negotiate :)
Sorry, in game bells.

Sorry, in game bells.

In that case, after adding up for all the items you have ordered, I came to a final resting price of 500k bells. Do feel free to negotiate however :)

sure, I'll be sending 10 tbt in advance! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you kindly. I will try to have your items ready by tomorrow :cool: Do you care for a complimentary fruit stack?

In that case, after adding up for all the items you have ordered, I came to a final resting price of 500k bells. Do feel free to negotiate however :)

Thank you kindly. I will try to have your items ready by tomorrow :cool: Do you care for a complimentary fruit stack?
That works for me.

Hello! I'm interested in the following:
Anthurium plant (Black)
Basic teacher's desk (Monotone)
Cat grass (Black)
Cypress plant (White)
Diner dining table (Black)
Double sofa (Yellow)
Exercise ball (Black)
Floor lamp (Natural)
Menu chalkboard (Dark brown)
Simple panel (Black)
Sleeping bag (Black)
Study chair (Natural)
Tissue box (Rattan)
Typewriter (Black)
Upright piano (Black)

Cavalier hat (Blue)
Chiton
Dress pants (Navy blue)
Eye patch
Farm overalls (Gray)
Frugal hat (Green)
Prom crown (Silver)
Short peacoat (Black)
Short peacoat (gray)
Thief's costume
Tool bag
Tree sweater
I have 20 stacks of iron and 20 stacks of stone if you're interested, otherwise I could give you 25 NMT? Let me know. Thank you! :)

How many in game bells for the two balls, black sleeping bag, blue and white floating planter, and pink rose rug?

Do you have a wishlist? I picked out some items but I am not deadset on getting them soon. How much NMT and TBT would this be? I tried to pick out 40 and got close! ๐Ÿ˜€

@Furrton All your items are now sitting in my mailbox.

Hello! I'm interested in the following:
Anthurium plant (Black)
Basic teacher's desk (Monotone)
Cat grass (Black)
Cypress plant (White)
Diner dining table (Black)
Double sofa (Yellow)
Exercise ball (Black)
Floor lamp (Natural)
Menu chalkboard (Dark brown)
Simple panel (Black)
Sleeping bag (Black)
Study chair (Natural)
Tissue box (Rattan)
Typewriter (Black)
Upright piano (Black)

Cavalier hat (Blue)
Chiton
Dress pants (Navy blue)
Eye patch
Farm overalls (Gray)
Frugal hat (Green)
Prom crown (Silver)
Short peacoat (Black)
Short peacoat (gray)
Thief's costume
Tool bag
Tree sweater
I have 20 stacks of iron and 20 stacks of stone if you're interested, otherwise I could give you 25 NMT? Let me know. Thank you! :)

I'm okay with 25 NMT, though is it okay if you also throw in one or two stacks each of iron and stone plz? Thank you and I will ping/pm you when your order is ready :)

How many in game bells for the two balls, black sleeping bag, blue and white floating planter, and pink rose rug?

I'd be willing to do 15k bells.

Last edited:
I'm okay with 25 NMT, though is it okay if you also throw in one or two stacks each of iron and stone plz? Thank you and I will ping/pm you when your order is ready :)

Sorry for the late reply. Sounds great! Iโ€™ll be sure to give you a couple stacks of materials as well. Iโ€™m unfortunately quite busy this week, but I will be free on Thursday. Shoot me a PM next time youโ€™re on and hopefully we can find a time to trade! :)

Hi. I'd like to purchase:

Desk mirror
white

Electric guitar
natural wood

LCD TV 20 inch
silver

Pennant
sponsor

Plastic canister
blue

Ring
red

Rotary phone
green

I can pay in TBT. Is 15 reasonable?

I won't be able to trade until tomorrow, so if you could just let me know when is a good time for you, we'll can schedule something :)

Hi. I'd like to purchase:

Desk mirror
white

Electric guitar
natural wood

LCD TV 20 inch
silver

Pennant
sponsor

Plastic canister
blue

Ring
red

Rotary phone
green

I can pay in TBT. Is 15 reasonable?

I won't be able to trade until tomorrow, so if you could just let me know when is a good time for you, we'll can schedule something :)

15 is fine and I can trade tomorrow :)

You can also order a basket of complimentary fruit as a reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back