• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Items out of my Inventory ๐Ÿšช Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฅ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Hello! Would it be possible to order the following? If you've still got the items in stock/still trading them?

One of each of the antique furniture set in brown
1x Loom
Clay furnace
Imitation cow skull
Sewing project

That's 14 items total I think? I'm available for pick up or delivery so whichever works for you.

I can offer some fish bait and 15 tbt for them all? Also potentially the automatic washer and the pink stand mixer on your wishlist if your still looking for them?

I only have the antique chair in brown and also I will have to order everything mentioned. What color variation on the sewing project? @Canesvenatici

I only have a black automatic washer and the pink stand mixer is something I still need ;)
Post automatically merged:

Would a stack of 10 work? Might even be able to find some extras in one of my other storages!

As many as you're willing to give :)

I don't use my Nook Miles all too much and I already have a bunch of NMTs from a separate trade.

I only have the antique chair in brown and also I will have to order everything mentioned. What color variation on the sewing project? @Canesvenatici

I only have a black automatic washer and the pink stand mixer is something I still need ;)

I don't use my Nook Miles all too much and I already have a bunch of NMTs from a separate trade.
Found some more, I have 15 I can give you if that's okay! If I get anymore clams in the meantime I can throw those in for you too (once converted to bait). I don't go after them much anymore, it's only during Gulliver's search that I tend to pick them up!

Found some more, I have 15 I can give you if that's okay! If I get anymore clams in the meantime I can throw those in for you too (once converted to bait). I don't go after them much anymore, it's only during Gulliver's search that I tend to pick them up!

I'll allow you to pick-up tomorrow, which gives you some more time to nab fish bait should you wish to donate a little more but don't fret if you're unable to.

Hey! Sorry about the late reply- ended up being super busy yesterday-- and ah right okay, I'm okay with getting those items still! And the pink or ivory swatch for the sewing project please! I have a white washer and the pink stand mixer still ๐Ÿ˜Š

Within this link is everything I am willing to sell:

For Sale

On top of this, I am also willing to craft various items as well including the Spooky items.

I am accepting NMT, TBT, IGB, crafting materials, and fish bait. Thank you!

I do have multiple of a few items so feel free to ask :)

The Fruit is while supplies last. You may also order multiples (up to ten fruit total) for planting or fewer than 10 total.

was wondering if I could get the candy machine (pink), both cat towers, and the menu board (brown). Here is the list from Nook Exchange I made if thatโ€™s easier.
How about 10NMT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back