• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Items out of my Inventory ๐Ÿšช Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฅ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
May I touch trade for the items in these photos? I can trade for however many IGB/TBT/NMT you think is fair. Itโ€™s close to 2 inventory full so if youโ€™re willing to touch trade it would probably be easier if I come to you. If not I understand.
Post automatically merged:

Alternatively, if youโ€™re not willing to touch trade we could arrange for 2 trips on one of our islands. Just might be a bit limited as to where we can drop the items on my island.

Attachments

• A758C649-707A-478F-8000-CB82B7F63E43.jpeg
    A758C649-707A-478F-8000-CB82B7F63E43.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 4
  • C89F0E99-D166-4090-B1B6-1711D84D3E6A.jpeg
    C89F0E99-D166-4090-B1B6-1711D84D3E6A.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 5
  • C59C5D83-FC9C-4010-BEB5-B5C22258CEC5.jpeg
    C59C5D83-FC9C-4010-BEB5-B5C22258CEC5.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 5
May I touch trade for the items in these photos? I can trade for however many IGB/TBT/NMT you think is fair. Itโ€™s close to 2 inventory full so if youโ€™re willing to touch trade it would probably be easier if I come to you. If not I understand.

Alternatively, if youโ€™re not willing to touch trade we could arrange for 2 trips on one of our islands. Just might be a bit limited as to where we can drop the items on my island.

Are you okay with waiting up to 2 weeks to receive these items. If so, touch trade is fine. Is 1 TBT/NMT per item fair or I'd also be willing to do 5k IGB per? Please lmk which payment method you prefer. :D

Are you okay with waiting up to 2 weeks to receive these items. If so, touch trade is fine. Is 1 TBT/NMT per item fair or I'd also be willing to do 5k IGB per? Please lmk which payment method you prefer. :D
I would rather not wait 2 weeks so Iโ€™ll have to pass, sorry. I was under the impression that you had these items in your storage. Iโ€™ve already obtained a few of the items naturally in game and from friends so I may not need them in two weeks. Thanks for the reply.

Hello! Would it be possible to order the following? If you've still got the items in stock/still trading them?

One of each of the antique furniture set in brown
1x Loom
Clay furnace
Imitation cow skull
Sewing project

That's 14 items total I think? I'm available for pick up or delivery so whichever works for you.

I can offer some fish bait and 15 tbt for them all? Also potentially the automatic washer and the pink stand mixer on your wishlist if your still looking for them?

Hello! Would it be possible to order the following? If you've still got the items in stock/still trading them?

One of each of the antique furniture set in brown
1x Loom
Clay furnace
Imitation cow skull
Sewing project

That's 14 items total I think? I'm available for pick up or delivery so whichever works for you.

I can offer some fish bait and 15 tbt for them all? Also potentially the automatic washer and the pink stand mixer on your wishlist if your still looking for them?

I have to ask. Are you fine with waiting should I not have all/any of these items in my storage. I no longer TT on my shared island - I might if I had an island of my own but I'm still waiting on the eventual day Nintendo sets up the ability to do a seperate island per account instead of per system.

Of course, this only applies to non-recipes. XD

I might buy something if your still active

I'm still active. Just no one was buying from me. I've been around on other parts of the site - I just got tired of bumping this thread XD. Oh, and the FT list should be up-to-date :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back