• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Items out of my Inventory ๐Ÿšช Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฅ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
hi there! i'd like to grab the following from you please, if they're still available:
pink candy machine
sky blue blue cute vanity
tiny library DIY
white fancy violin
blue dolly shirt
pink faux-shearling coat
green flower sweater
white flower sweater
purple retro sweater
white retro sweater

would 50 tbt be fair for all of them? i can offer more, too!

Give me a sec to organize my pockets and then I'll add you in for the code posted within this thread, unless you prefer to PM me a code for delivery (I don't know if you still the Nook Miles achievement).

Would you like a DIY (free of charge) or a stack of orange pumpkins/fruit stack?

Give me a sec to organize my pockets and then I'll add you in for the code posted within this thread, unless you prefer to PM me a code for delivery (I don't know if you still the Nook Miles achievement)
I'm down to go to you ๐Ÿ˜Š I have villager hunting to attempt so I was heading to my airport anyway! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Post automatically merged:

Give me a sec to organize my pockets and then I'll add you in for the code posted within this thread, unless you prefer to PM me a code for delivery (I don't know if you still the Nook Miles achievement).

Would you like a DIY (free of charge) or a stack of orange pumpkins/fruit stack?
Oh didnt see the end bit! I'd love a diy! Thank you!

I'm down to go to you ๐Ÿ˜Š I have villager hunting to attempt so I was heading to my airport anyway! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh didnt see the end bit! I'd love a diy! Thank you!

Feel free to take a look here. https://nook.exchange/u/greenfrog100/for-trade?c=recipes

I'll send you the code in a bit. Also, please lmk if you find any of your dreamies on my island. You should be able to sneak glance of my island map once you're here. ๐Ÿง

Sent code! Now, just to be clear it should be five items that was settled on for my add plus that added DIY I believe.

Edit: The tiny library DIY is no longer available right now. My apologies :eek:

Within this link is everything I am willing to sell:

For Sale

On top of this, I am also willing to craft various items as well including the Spooky items.

I am accepting NMT, TBT, IGB, crafting materials, and fish bait. Thank you!

I do have multiple of a few items so feel free to ask :)

The Fruit is while supplies last. You may also order multiples (up to ten fruit total) for planting or fewer than 10 total.
How much would you like for these five items Here!? I have NMT and IGB!
tysm!

How much would you like for these five items Here!? I have NMT and IGB!
tysm!

Do you have any fish bait? My main priority is that. @Sasey

I can allow you to pick up/ me deliver most of your items today. Since I have an order before yours, there will be a 2-3 day delay on the cypress bathtub.

Do you have any fish bait? My main priority is that. @Sasey

I can allow you to pick up/ me deliver most of your items today. Since I have an order before yours, there will be a 2-3 day delay on the cypress bathtub.
Yeah how about 5 stacks? And I can pick up if that works.

Yeah how about 5 stacks?

๐Ÿค‘ Deal! Just a reminder you are choosing to pick up for 4/5 items should you choose to pick up today. Of course, you're free to do that or wait a few days and pick up everything at once :D

would it be all right with you to wait until everything's all together? if not that's completely fine & i can come over whenever you like!

Not a problem! I just wanted to ask in case you were in a hurry for any of these items.

๐Ÿค‘ Deal! Just a reminder you are choosing to pick up for 4/5 items should you choose to pick up today. Of course, you're free to do that or wait a few days and pick up everything at once :D

Not a problem! I just wanted to ask in case you were in a hurry for any of these items.
No worries that sounds great! Will you just let me know when you have the last item? And to confirm the five stacks for five itemsโ€ฆ?

No worries that sounds great! Will you just let me know when you have the last item? And to confirm the five stacks for five itemsโ€ฆ?

Sure on both questions :). It should be in two days. I'll ping you on the arrival day. I'm a little confused however as I gave you two options :confused:

Here is a list of my DIYs if you want anything from here save the Tiny Library DIY (free of charge) --> https://nook.exchange/u/greenfrog100/for-trade?c=recipes

Sure on both questions :). It should be in two days. I'll ping you on the arrival day. I'm a little confused however as I gave you two options :confused:

Here is a list of my DIYs if you want anything from here save the Tiny Library DIY (free of charge) --> https://nook.exchange/u/greenfrog100/for-trade?c=recipes
Oh Iโ€™m so sorry! I totally read that and then forgot to respond! My bad! I will pick up today for the 4/5. I will bring all the stacks for you today though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back