• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Iwata Asks!

I know i saw that, but i thought i would make a thread about it ^_^

True, bringing it up.
I am pretty happy with how they localized the holidays, plus it encourages people of various countries to play with each other, which is always a good thing.

Well, the other thread is focused on the exclusive feature side of things. This thread can be used for general discussion of the Iwata Asks. :)

I'm actually pretty glad that they bought up more of the characters names myself :p

Really enjoyed reading this Iwata asks for some reason. I think that the interview itself made for a better trailer of the game than any of the English ones we've seen so far. Does a really good job of explaining what animal crossing is about and how new leaf is different.

I'm a whole lot more excited now to see what other types of holidays they've got in store for us when it comes out:)

Back