• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Jami's Totally Egg-Cellent Easter Egg Hunt!

Good question. To sign up, I will ask you to fill out this form.
Animal Crossing City Folk Name:Zeke
Animal Crossing City Folk Town name:Denver5
Animal Crossing City Folk Friend Code:3310-4885-2532
Do you own Wiispeak and will you use it at the event:I do not own Wii speak
Do you use a keyboard:Yes I use a keyboard
Are you trustworthy:Yes
Did you read the questions? To answer this, please write one point from each section that you read.
Rules:No going near the town hall because that is where you keep a whole buntch of items but not eggs.
How to play:When you fire your slingshot the players start running to dig up holes to find eggs
How to win:To win you need to have the most eggs or the most points and add them together and see who wins
Time and other info:Info is you are my 3rd friend so please stay my friend and time I would say is 7:00 on Friday like you said or on 1:00 on saturday like you said
Do you promise to follow the guidelines I posted:Yes

Good question. To sign up, I will ask you to fill out this form.
Animal Crossing City Folk Name:Zeke
Animal Crossing City Folk Town name: Denver5
Animal Crossing City Folk Friend Code:3310-4885-2532
Do you own Wiispeak and will you use it at the event:I do not own Wii speak
Do you use a keyboard:Yes I use a keyboard
Are you trustworthy:Yes
Did you read the questions? To answer this, please write one point from each section that you read.
Rules:No going near the town hall because that is where you keep a whole buntch of items but not eggs.
How to play:When you fire your slingshot the players start running to dig up holes to find eggs
How to win:To win you need to have the most eggs or the most points and add them together and see who wins
Time and other info:Info is you are my 3rd friend so please stay my friend and time I would say is 7:00 on Friday like you said or on 1:00 on saturday like you said
Do you promise to follow the guidelines I posted:Yes

Sorry man, the event already happened. Maybe next time, if I have it again. And to those who came, thanks for coming. It was a ton of fun! I'll try to get pictures up sometime!

Back