• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

`Jason's Gallery`

Jas0n said:
New large art/photo manipulation:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
CloudAbduction.png
</div>
I like it 8^D. Is that a turtle at the bottom? XD. Sorry if I sound stupid, I just seriously can't see. o.e

Cute, though ^.^

Hooray more of Jas0n's stuff! =D

I love the purple japanese one.
The new one with the clouds/river thing the trees on top of the clouds make it look really fake, but that's about it.

Lisamilitz said:
Jas0n said:
New large art/photo manipulation:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
CloudAbduction.png
</div>
I like it 8^D. Is that a turtle at the bottom? XD. Sorry if I sound stupid, I just seriously can't see. o.e

Cute, though ^.^
Yea it is, the clouds were supposed to be abducting the turtle XD

[Nook said:
,Aug 12 2010, 11:36:43 PM]
Jas0n said:
Another new photo manipulation:
JourneyToANewWorld.png
All is good, but the text. It doesn't stand out much and I don't seem to pay much attention to it.
That's the point, I don't want it to stand out or be of any importance, it's not a sig.

Bacon Boy said:
crazyredd45 said:
how on earth do you make them
He doesn't live on earth. So he doesn't make them on earth.
Then how shall we understand how to make such mind-boggling signatures on planet earth??

The simple answer; The world may never know.

My first proper splice, it's not amazing but a good learning experience for future projects:
SolarFlare.png

Back