• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Jingle has arrived in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the lights are so fun! I wish I had more TBT to get them for more people! :>

thanks guys for the lights :D

also i will probably send back and to other whenever i can get some fr treas buying done.

Adorable Christmas lights, I love them already! :D (Wish they'd last though, why are they only available for a month ;n; )

Wow, these are really cool!.. I should probably pick one up now..

Hey Jingle, thanks for stopping by! :p You should suggest to the staff that we need a smiley Santa gyroid

Thank you Murry for the Christmas lights collectible.

I think it's unique how you have to gift them to display them! They're pretty cute, too.

Last edited:
oooohemmgeee!! bought some to give out but accidentally gifted some of the ones I received!! :'(((((((((((

Last edited:
They're very nice but I wish that they were permanent, it seems like a bit of a waste of tbt if they won't last forever. ><

oooohemmgeee!! bought some to give out but accidentally gifted some of the ones I received!! :'(((((((((((

I fear this :c I wish it told you more details in your inventory! (pls mods halp)

I fear this :c I wish it told you more details in your inventory! (pls mods halp)

yeah it does show you which one were gifts cause the "Show Box" is checked but I didn't realize this fact until after lols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back