• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Jingle has arrived in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Active box is checked in your inventory, then the lights were gifted to you.

If the Active box is unchecked, then it is a set of lights that you purchased...

I checked your profile and you have 47 friends. I'd say that's pretty good!

i like being dramatic though :cool:

- - - Post Merge - - -

If the Active box is checked in your inventory, then the lights were gifted to you.

If the Active box is unchecked, then it is a set of lights that you purchased...

hindsight is a wonderful thing, it's ok i made aleonhart gift me back the one i sent her lmao. much like what i do with irl christmas presents..

ty jingle its feelin a lot like the holidays now hehe

thanks murray!!! its really cute!!!

yay i logged on to find 3 Christmas lights gifted to me c:

I'll be gifting Christmas lights randomly to people! <3
Hehehehe I love Christmas!

Aw man, I went and bought one for myself only to realize after that not only do I have to gift it, it doesn't last past the end of the month. I have no friend to gift to. I'm sad now. I spent 29tbt and I don't even have cute lights to display. ;~;

Last edited:
Where's the free bells?

I'll be sending some around because Wynaut?

Thanks for the idea babe. When I get home I'm gonna start sending all my tbt babes 0.000000000000000000000001 tbt bells because I'm just so generous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back