• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

I am actually chaining... o_O
I thought it would break by now, but no. Too bad I didn't keep track. xc
I guess those videos did help.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now it broke. I'll keep track next time, though.

i can get a chain to like 20 then it breaks ><

Same. I go to the really shaky grass and everything. And it's a Bunnelby. Or a Gulpin for one run. At least I'm finally getting chains above 10 ^^

However it's midnight here so I'm going to bed so I can do stuff tomorrow without being tired. XD

Highest I went on DPP was 35. Haven't gotten the pokeradar on X yet. Shiny hunting is distracting. Just have to beat the elite four now. :)

the highest chain I got was 39 but then it broke
luckily my shiny skiddo came along at a chain of 11
the highest chain i have on my fletchling hunt is 21 but i always mess up
chespin eggs are up to 595, depositing babies in the gts right now
arrrrgh chespin please shine its been two weeks

Last edited:
image.jpg

Went fishing today and caught this lady. Sorry the image is sideways; phone-camera probs.

Nice, I never get random shinies to pop up for me.

120+ eggs toward shiny eevee, nothing so far.

edit: looking forward to the day my shiny fem lucario gets to come to Y ^_^ I love her so much.
Sally.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, I never get random shinies to pop up for me.

120+ eggs toward shiny eevee, nothing so far.

edit: looking forward to the day my shiny fem lucario gets to come to Y ^_^ I love her so much.

I think that the first thing I chain for will be a shiny riolu. Shiny Lucario are just so cool!

@Above poster

SHINY SEVIPER IS THE BEST SHINY its so ssad :cccccc

I had a friend who found one by itself though, lucky him. I wonder where they are though, haven't encountered one yet.

Last edited:
@Above poster

SHINY SEVIPER IS THE BEST SHINY its so ssad :cccccc

I had a friend who found one by itself though, lucky him. I wonder where they are though, haven't encountered one yet.

They're on the route before the fossil town (can't remember the name)

I tried chaining last night, got up to 23 when a Smeargle came and broke my chain. I try again this morning and on my 2nd chain...
004.jpg
I'm kind of disappointed on how it doesn't have a big noticeable change, but I'm happy to have it. ^^

I just traded my shinny fennekin for a shiny flabebe last night(got one with a white flower =3), along with a shiny shuppet. Course, I just finished fully evolving both of them. Flabebe's shiny colors become much more obvious once its a floette.

Really? That's good to know. I'm still chaining Flabebe, hoping to get a blue or white one.
I'll evolve Daisy later.

Back