• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

Fully evolved, flabebe has a nice deep purple color for the body. Makes her look very elegant.

Two shinies in a day; my friends are jealous of my luck. xD
014.jpg

I'm going to chain now as well. Letsee what happens...

Update: Chain has started with Eevee!! Hopefully I can keep it up...
That was the shortest chain ever. Nevermind. This Houndour lasted for one; ONE.

Last edited:
3rd shiny today...
020.jpg
I think it took around 7~ eggs, was IV Breeding so I'm not sure.

If anyone gets an extra shiny, I'll trade something for it. I'm chain breeding so we can swap shinies when I get one if anyone has an extra one.

If anyone gets an extra shiny, I'll trade something for it. I'm chain breeding so we can swap shinies when I get one if anyone has an extra one.

I have an Alomomola if you'd like. I just want someone to make use of it since I don't use Water types much...

Last edited:
I just got my first ever shiny! And it was in a Chain of 5 too!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, I was so excited, I took the picture upside down... XD

When my shiny fennekin hatched for me[before I traded him away], my jaw woulda hit the ground were I a cartoon character when I saw the shiny had actually hatched for me.

When my shiny fennekin hatched for me[before I traded him away], my jaw woulda hit the ground were I a cartoon character when I saw the shiny had actually hatched for me.

I've been trying to hatch a shiny Charmander, but I've had no luck...

O. M. G. I just got my 2nd shiny ever, with in the same hour I got my first one! It's a shiny Skiddo and I got itq in a chain of 4!

Awesome~ Did a shiny patch appear?
I ran into a shiny Phantump the other day, it was the first time I saw it in game, so when I caught it, the pokedex showed it shiny
:blush:

I've been going through and changing my dex sprites to the shiny versions of the ones I have shinies of x3 I love that feature

Riccardo, stop flooding the wonder trade with lvl 4 fletchlings.

Last edited:
Back