• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

Nope, we wonder traded with each other. You got my high lvl pokemon for a lvl 4 bird.

I have Ricardo in my FC as well, and he definitely shows up as a girl character named Miriam, now has "Ricardo" showing as the message - was confused myself!

I am going to practice shiny chaining. I've been playing since Gold but never found any shiny until I practiced chaining and got a shiny Roselia last night. I will work on getting a shiny Heracross tonight. :)

I was looking for a shiny gabite or shelgon, but instead I ran into my second shiny SLIGGOO! :)

Tried all day yesterday (pretty much without stopping, one of the chains hit 200+) to get a shiny Staryu, and instead ended up with 5 shiny Clauncher x- x haha Starting to think there aren't any shiny Staryu out there XD If anyone wants to trade a different shiny for a Clauncher let me know :p

Found the super training game that is most likely to give Dawn stones... But it refuses to. I've even completed in less than 30 secs... *tries again*
Edit: I finally got a freakin Dawn Stone. This is stressful :p

Last edited:
I think we should have a Shiny Rares List, so we know the value of shiny Pokemon.... some are more sought after than others, after all!

An interesting idea, though its hard to say which ones are more valuable than others(though shiny starters tend to be among the more valuable ones)

The Rares List is often judged by rarity, age and how much the shiny is sought after. In this case, how much it's sought after is a main factor. I forget the shorter word for it, it's used on Chickensmoothie to tell how sought after pets are... ugh.

So kinda like how people will give up their lives just to get a rare spawn pet on their hunter in WoW then.

Back