• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

I am interested in Latias and Lugia if they aren't hacks. If you're willing to let go any of your non-duplicates, I'd be very interested in Fennekin, Kyurem, Latios, Greninja, Ho-Oh and Kyogre. And Moltres, because it's the only one in the legendary bird trio I don't have shiny. :s

The only 'hacks' I used to get any of the pre-6th gens was to force shiny status on the pokemon before I caught them. Other than that, they're all legitimate shinies(aside from a handful I got from pokecheck without realizing I was downloading shiny versions as I was trying to stick to non-shinies while doing that, though I only downloaded 10 or so shinies from there.

And I'm not parting with my Greninja, as that's Ashu and she's part of my team. I'd be willing to part with any of the doubles only for now. Might trade the Latios later on. And it's highly likely that Kyogre is hacked[as is Groudon, I'm sure], because they had perfect IV rolls on pokecheck. I was trying to avoid downloading any pokemon with perfect IV rolls on them, but those two seemed to be crawling with them.

Fennekin is also not for trade, sorry; nor are Ho-Oh or Moltres. I don't care about the shiny Kyrume though[I'm amazed he even got passed the hack check when the shiny zekrom I got from my used copy of B2[before I reset it] was caught. Pretty sure both of them were shiny locked in B2/W2 without an AR >.>]

- - - Post Merge - - -

You guys are such showoffs...

:p

I wasn't originally planning on showing off my entire list, but figured I'd might as well since everyone else was. x3

The only 'hacks' I used to get any of the pre-6th gens was to force shiny status on the pokemon before I caught them. Other than that, they're all legitimate shinies(aside from a handful I got from pokecheck without realizing I was downloading shiny versions as I was trying to stick to non-shinies while doing that, though I only downloaded 10 or so shinies from there.

And I'm not parting with my Greninja, as that's Ashu and she's part of my team. I'd be willing to part with any of the doubles only for now. Might trade the Latios later on. And it's highly likely that Kyogre is hacked[as is Groudon, I'm sure], because they had perfect IV rolls on pokecheck. I was trying to avoid downloading any pokemon with perfect IV rolls on them, but those two seemed to be crawling with them.

Fennekin is also not for trade, sorry; nor are Ho-Oh or Moltres. I don't care about the shiny Kyrume though[I'm amazed he even got passed the hack check when the shiny zekrom I got from my used copy of B2[before I reset it] was caught. Pretty sure both of them were shiny locked in B2/W2 without an AR >.>]

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wasn't originally planning on showing off my entire list, but figured I'd might as well since everyone else was. x3

How did you force the shiny status on them? And that's fine, I wouldn't want to take anything that's in your team or important to you. I have a lot of Pokemon like that as well. Sooo, Lugia maybe? And no, Kyurem wasn't shiny locked. Zekrom and Reshiram were, but Kyurem wasn't - weird, yes I know.

And same, I didn't plan on showing off but went with the wave of everyone doing it.

Also, just hatched 2 shiny Chlorophyll Bulbasaurs. Actually, 3 but I turned the game off without saving (and wanted to hit myself on the head for doing that)

Last edited:
I still haven't downloaded Pokemon Bank. I haven't had the time recently, and keep forgetting that its out. I must transfer my shinies!

Hmm. I guess, since everyone else is, here's my shiny list:
Gengar, Umbreon, Braixen, Fennekin, Shellos, Honedge, Ralts, Gallade, Gardevoir, Sylveon, Froakie, Shellder, Tyrunt, Clauncher, Furfrou, Mew, Ponyta, Shaymin, Litwick, Eevee (x3), Riolu, Larvesta, Charmander, Charmeleon, Zorua, Magikarp, Metagross, Scyther, Roselia, Watchog. Also the Rayquaza event.
I'm wondering, where did I put my lake of rage Gyarados...?

Edit: Found it! Transferring now~

Last edited:
How did you force the shiny status on them? And that's fine, I wouldn't want to take anything that's in your team or important to you. I have a lot of Pokemon like that as well. Sooo, Lugia maybe? And no, Kyurem wasn't shiny locked. Zekrom and Reshiram were, but Kyurem wasn't - weird, yes I know.

And same, I didn't plan on showing off but went with the wave of everyone doing it.

Also, just hatched 2 shiny Chlorophyll Bulbasaurs. Actually, 3 but I turned the game off without saving (and wanted to hit myself on the head for doing that)

Used my action replay for the code that causes all wild pokemon to appear as shiny. I still had to capture them myself and their IVs would have still be naturally generated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok may I trade a shiny lvl something for that haxurus? :)

It's not going to have very good IVs, is that ok?

I still need any kind of Keldo.. Hacked anything I could care less I just want one..anyways I have a bunch like 5 shinys....

If we're listing shinies... here is my collection, scattered in all of my games. Ones in italic were caught/bred by myself. Others are events/trades. I know some of them are clones (the trader told me so, and I really don't mind), some of them are events downloaded from the database, and two seem to be hacked, but I am not sure.

Perfect/Flawless IVs and EV trained:
- Charizard
- Cherrim
- Aegislash

- Lapras

EV trained:
- Froslass (lv100)
- Serperior (lv100)
- Kingdra (lv100)
- Kingdra
- Sableye
- Rapidash
- Galvantula (my only random encounter shiny, haha)
- Reuniclus
- Scizor
- Lopunny
- Chansey
- Blaziken

- Hydreigon
- Quagsire
- Gyarados
- Gyarados

- Rampardos
- Salamence
- Braviary
- Xatu
- Golem
- Ursaring

Others (untrained):
- Vulpix (Drought!)
- Gyarados
- Vivillon (Garden form, I believe?)
- Woobat
- Skiddo
- Lilligant (This one looks like it could've been EV trained, but I am not sure. Got it from the GTS in 5th gen.)
- Bulbasaur
- Bidoof
- Cofagrigus
- Staraptor
- Pachirisu
- Umbreon
- Shuckle
- Delibird
- Spiritomb
- Drudiggon
- Trapinch
- Larvitar
- Swablu
- Dugtrio
- Medicham
- Milotic
- Machop
- Pichu
- Beldum
- Beldum
- Sceptile
- Meganium
- Feraligatr
- Typhlosion
- Haxorus

- Abra
- Gible
- Eevee
- Eevee
- Growlithe
- Dratini
- Squirtle
- Drowzee
- Manectric
- Cottonee
- Gigalith
- Emboar
- Aggron
- Zorua
- Gligar
- Seel
- Golurk
- Rhydon
- Yanma
- Duskull
- Aipom
- Snorunt
- Skitty
- Poliwag
- Luxray
- Wailmer
- Mismagius
- Vannilish
- Ralts
- Golbat
- Zapdos
- Articuno
- Suicune
- Entei
- Raikou
- Rayquaza
- Groudon
- Latios (Probably hacked - Pokecheck thinks it's legit, but I think it may be hacked)
- Latias (Same as Latios)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am interested in Latias and Lugia if they aren't hacks. If you're willing to let go any of your non-duplicates, I'd be very interested in Fennekin, Kyurem, Latios, Greninja, Ho-Oh and Kyogre. And Moltres, because it's the only one in the legendary bird trio I don't have shiny. :s

Would you consider trading the Galvantula and Haxorus for a shiny Moltres? They are two of my favorite Pokemon and I would love to have the shinies.

Shiny latias and latios is possible, but difficult (if you are trying for it in ruby/sapphire/emerald you are insane though).

Yep that's fine...I hope it's just a good battler (what the heck is an Iv?)

Should do fine, considering he's lvl 88. I have a female that's at lvl 60, but that's the one I'm keeping.

Also, the Quilava shouldn't be in that list of mine... damn thing snuck into the shiny boxes when he's not even shiny(needless to say he's been beaten half to death for that little stunt of his[even though his being in the wrong box is my fault])

^-^ tell me when you want to trade, and tradeing a shiny for a 6iv Pokemon that can learn fly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My shinys: Zorua (not for trade in less for somthing really cool)
Eevee(not for trade only for Keldeo)
Palpitoad
Tranquill
Herdier
Swoobat
Woobat

Looking for Keldeo and 6iv Pokemon that can learn fly, stong and sturdy please!!! :)

Would you consider trading the Galvantula and Haxorus for a shiny Moltres? They are two of my favorite Pokemon and I would love to have the shinies.

I am sorry, but those two are not for trade. :( Galvantula is really special to me because it's my first ever random encounter shiny (except Spearow in Fire Red on an emulator when I was... 9 years old?) and yeah, I'll never part with it. Haxorus was caught in White 2 in the Nature Reserve, and it's pretty unique too, so I am not trading it.

I just listed all of my shinies, but around half of them are not for trade. Feel free to ask for the others, though. Just keep in mind that if a Pokemon is listed under EV trained it's most likely not for trade, as they're the ones I used or use, so I don't want to part with them.

Also! Today's morning surprised me! I was on the bus and booted my X. Wanted to finish EV training my Bulbasaur, but it was raining on the route, so I couldn't use Sweet Scent. After wandering from one city to another for a while and looking if there's a rain-free place, I just decided to walk into the grass. And guess what? I am just walking through it, and all of sudden, a SHINY WEEPINBELL appears. As the first encounter.

It took me a moment to realise what happened. My mind was pretty much like "Oh, okay... oh, sparkles... sparkles, wait... WAIT OMG WHAT WOW"

My first random encounter shiny in X and the second one ever in all of my games!

Last edited:
I am sorry, but those two are not for trade. :( Galvantula is really special to me because it's my first ever random encounter shiny (except Spearow in Fire Red on an emulator when I was... 9 years old?) and yeah, I'll never part with it. Haxorus was caught in White 2 in the Nature Reserve, and it's pretty unique too, so I am not trading it.

I just listed all of my shinies, but around half of them are not for trade. Feel free to ask for the others, though. Just keep in mind that if a Pokemon is listed under EV trained it's most likely not for trade, as they're the ones I used or use, so I don't want to part with them.

Also! Today's morning surprised me! I was on the bus and booted my X. Wanted to finish EV training my Bulbasaur, but it was raining on the route, so I couldn't use Sweet Scent. After wandering from one city to another for a while and looking if there's a rain-free place, I just decided to walk into the grass. And guess what? I am just walking through it, and all of sudden, a SHINY WEEPINBELL appears. As the first encounter.

It took me a moment to realise what happened. My mind was pretty much like "Oh, okay... oh, sparkles... sparkles, wait... WAIT OMG WHAT WOW"

My first random encounter shiny in X and the second one ever in all of my games!
No worries. I completely understand. My gothorita was my first ever random encounter shiny and would take a lot to get that Pokemon off hands.

I was in the friend safari again searching for a shiny ponyta and found another shiny slugma. This one will we evolved into a magcargo. I love having complete evolution chains of shiny Pokemon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got a shiny Rayquaza

Congrats on the Rayquaza!

Back