• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

I managed to hatch a shiny Mudkip on X a couple days ago. Now I'm hatching for a shiny Fennekin.

Are one of those tympole's available for trading? I could offer you a shiny swinub for one(she's got 2 or 3 perfect IVs on her, possibly more), or my shiny aron(not entirely sure on his IVs, much like the swinub; however both can be nicknamed).

edit: Also congrats on the finds[wish I could get that lucky. Latest shiny I've found was another skrelp. And I'd been looking for it for a friend that wanted a skrelp.]
I replied to this but I can't find the post anywhere :S Must've forgot to press Post haha!
Sure you can, but unfortunately both shiny Tympoles are in Quickballs (That's the ball they were bred in so there wasn't any helping it!) If you're still wanting to trade one then sure! I thought you wouldn't though as I have a strict Poke-ball only policy when it comes to my pokemon :p I don't know if anybody else is the same. I see people that catch shinies with quickballs and ultraballs and I just howl because I really do think it ruins the pokemon, y'know?

Good thing the swinub in question is in a pokeball(as far as I know, not sure on aron; think he is as well)

edit: And I can understand where your coming from though.. I use premier balls myself. Though currently I'm working on using up my love balls I accidentally bought when I wanted premier balls[unfortunately, I'm still poor so I have to deal with them] In all honestly, the balls my pokemon are in doesn't matter much to me.

Last edited:
I have a shiny Tepig im looking to trade for another shiny 1st evolution starter. Anyone interested?

I replied to this but I can't find the post anywhere :S Must've forgot to press Post haha!
Sure you can, but unfortunately both shiny Tympoles are in Quickballs (That's the ball they were bred in so there wasn't any helping it!) If you're still wanting to trade one then sure! I thought you wouldn't though as I have a strict Poke-ball only policy when it comes to my pokemon :p I don't know if anybody else is the same. I see people that catch shinies with quickballs and ultraballs and I just howl because I really do think it ruins the pokemon, y'know?

Sadly, I'm gonna back out of our trade. I've got a shiny of Tympole's second form in Y now[transfered him along with a bunch more from black x3]

I'm not gonna bother listing all my 'new' shinies that I brought up from Black version, however I look forward to raising up my 6IV shiny female ralts now.

Sadly, I'm gonna back out of our trade. I've got a shiny of Tympole's second form in Y now[transfered him along with a bunch more from black x3]

I'm not gonna bother listing all my 'new' shinies that I brought up from Black version, however I look forward to raising up my 6IV shiny female ralts now.

I only just started transferring my shinies from Gen V. I am so happy to have my shiny Deoxyx in X now, as well as Joliflor, a shiny Bellossom I got from the GTS quite some time ago.

I only just started transferring my shinies from Gen V. I am so happy to have my shiny Deoxyx in X now, as well as Joliflor, a shiny Bellossom I got from the GTS quite some time ago.

I jumped from almost 1 full box of shinies to 3 full boxes and one in a 4th box. Got some pairs that I'll possibly trade the extra of.

Haxorus, Suicune, Latias[not sure if I want to part with one of them or not; would have to be a damn good offer]. Oh, and a shiny mewtwo[only have one of him, but I don't want him much anyway. Nicknamed Chase.]

edit: Forgot Larion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Shiny persian is such a lazy shiny. Only the inside of the ears changed from what I can tell.

edit: Shiny pikachu is ugly now. They darkened the colours way too much.

edit again: Brought up enough to fill that 4th box almost entirely now lol (only shiny arceus got caught)

Last edited:
I've had people quit on me when I send out two shiny pokemon at the start. Makes me paranoid when I use shiny teams because I don't want to be accused of hacking, but since nearly everyone seems to hack these days I doubt it matters.

The problem is that so many people assume shiny pokemon = hacked pokemon; so everyone quits a battle when two shinies in a row come out[or they're just jealous of your awesomeness]

The problem is that so many people assume shiny pokemon = hacked pokemon; so everyone quits a battle when two shinies in a row come out[or they're just jealous of your awesomeness]

I know, right? I hate this. I've got a whole lot of EV trained shinies and sometimes, depending on which ones I use, a whole team happens to be shiny. I always feel like people think I am hacking.

As for thread. I am looking for 6th gen shinies, can RNG breed any 1-5th gen Pokemon shiny and with perfect IVs in exchange. (for those unaware of what RNGing is, no, this is not hacking)

anyone got the following pokemon?

Weezing
Aromatisse
Heliolisk
Aurorus
Pangoro

Getting them would finish off my dex 100% =D

As for thread. I am looking for 6th gen shinies, can RNG breed any 1-5th gen Pokemon shiny and with perfect IVs in exchange. (for those unaware of what RNGing is, no, this is not hacking)

Ugh, I never was able to get how to abuse the PRNG...

I always remember trying to do it on Pok?mon Platinum, but horribly failing.

Back