• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

I would prefer it without a nickname, I don?t care which gender :)
Do you want me to nickname the jigglypuff? I only have males.

No nickname is fine. If I rename Ponyta back to Ponyta and you evolve it, will Rapidash be "Ponyta" or "Rapidash"? Or should I name it Rapidash just to be safe?

No nickname is fine. If I rename Ponyta back to Ponyta and you evolve it, will Rapidash be "Ponyta" or "Rapidash"? Or should I name it Rapidash just to be safe?

Just name it Rapidash. :)
I already have you added, so I?m ready when you go online.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for the trade ^^

Currently trying for fennekin.

Also have a butt load of wish eevees I'm unloading to wonder trade c:

Argh, I just broke my fishing chain of 38 :/
Guess i'll start my hunt for a shiny starmie again

Last edited:
My highest fishing chain was 60 something I think. Fishing shinies aren't as common as people say they are though. I got it to 50 many times.

I've been a shiny hunter for quite some time, but haven't gotten a shiny in a long time because I've been too busy or just too lazy.
I have some shiny videos on my Youtube channel if anyone's interested! I apologize for my bad English commentary. xD
Here's a link to my channel. I do other videos too tho!

My highest fishing chain was 60 something I think. Fishing shinies aren't as common as people say they are though. I got it to 50 many times.

True dat. It irks me to pieces when they say the fishing chain shinies aren't as "valuable" as others. Bah! What's the difference between chain fishing and the pokeradar? One's in the ocean, one's on land. I'm proud of my shiny Clawitzer :3

Last edited:
I've been a shiny hunter for quite some time, but haven't gotten a shiny in a long time because I've been too busy or just too lazy.
I have some shiny videos on my Youtube channel if anyone's interested! I apologize for my bad English commentary. xD
Here's a link to my channel. I do other videos too tho!

Just checked out your channel, pretty cool stuff ! Im currently hatching Zorua at the the moment and have had no luck :/ Im going continue chaining even though I am seriously awful at it :( Keep hunting you seem to have the patience for it ! (Unlike me)

- - - Post Merge - - -

True dat. It irks me to pieces when they say the fishing chain shinies aren't as "valuable" as others. Bah! What's the difference between chain fishing and the pokeradar? One's in the ocean, one's on land. I'm proud of my shiny Clawitzer :3

I agree 101% :)

Personally I find it easier to keep a chain going while fishing, i just can't get the hang of it with the pokeradar. But I agree with you, people shouldn't offer less for shiny fishing pokemon than land pokemkn, they're just as hard to get.

Chain fishing is SO much easier, pokeradar is really hard..
I tried pokeradar for a few hours, read a lot of tutorials, but it?s so hard.

Jolly is one of the worst natures an Eevee could possibly have D: They live on special attack.

Last edited:
Look up Leafeon and Flareon on Bulbapedia. Thes two Pok?mon have a better Attack than Special Attack, despite them both being generally Special Attack types... I would be happy to have that Eevee!

Back