• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

Look up Leafeon and Flareon on Bulbapedia. Thes two Pok?mon have a better Attack than Special Attack, despite them both being generally Special Attack types... I would be happy to have that Eevee!

Yes but they're also pretty useless. Jolteon, Espeon and Sylveon are all superior, and all run off Sp Atk sets.

Nothing, it's just rotting in my box while my master race non-shiny Eevees are getting trained

(Doesn't want it to rot in the box) would you like a trade? I can give you the Clawitzer; it's Rash natured, female.

Yes but they're also pretty useless. Jolteon, Espeon and Sylveon are all superior, and all run off Sp Atk sets.

Just saying. Sorry if I sounded rude, I wasn't meaning it to sound rude... Ummm... Yeah. Currently, I have lost my Black 2, meaning that Latios is, at the moment, a distant dream... Soft-Resetting for a Lileep on Ruby should be pretty time-consuming, though.

Last edited:
Nothing, it's just rotting in my box while my master race non-shiny Eevees are getting trained

Would you trade it for something else if you are not going to use it? I would love to have a shiny Leafeon.

I have a shiny Luvdisc that I can trade.

Raffle it. Lots of users would appreciate a novelty shiny ^^. (Blue sylveon <3333)

Last edited:
I'll give it to violetneko since she was the first to ask.

Ok. I understand.

In that case...

I have one shiny Luvdisc up for trade!

Looking for any shinies except for the chain fishing shinies, because I enjoy chaining those and catching them myself.

Competition ! The next person to receive a POKE RADAR or CHAINED FISH shiny receives 150 forum bells first to PM me with their results (and picture proof) is the winner!

Last edited:
Competiton ! The next person to receive a POKE RADAR shiny receives 150 forum bells first to PM me with their results (and picture proof) is the winner!

Good luck to all!

I don't have the Pokeradar yet, so I won't compete this time, but you can be sure that by the next time, I will be ready! :)

I'd love to join! I suck at chaining, but waaaay back on pokemon silver, i had a shiny nidorina and a shiny noctowl. I also found a shiny golbat on my friend's pokemon emerald, so i transfered it to my sapphire. he never knew. HA-HA. Once while fishing for dratinis in the safari in firered, i found a shiny dratini but it kinda escaped. My shiny luck didnt present itself in Diamond for some reason, but my brother found some while playing my version. I got really lucky after that tho. I was IV breeding for my team and i got 2 All 31 shiny pokemon: Magnemite and Bulbasaur. I have yet to find a shiny on pokemon X

Good luck guys! My school's homecoming game is today so I can't really chain, but I look forward to hearing the winner! Karla, let me know a good time for you. I'll take good care of your Eevee ^^

Good luck guys! My school's homecoming game is today so I can't really chain, but I look forward to hearing the winner! Karla, let me know a good time for you. I'll take good care of your Eevee ^^

I've added you. If you see me online any time, just invite me to trade. If you have a lum berry, I'd like that as I've been unlucky with getting them.

Just hatched a shiny Fennekin! :D
Took only 79 eggs. Didn't expect it to be so quick.
003.jpg

Competiton ! The next person to receive a POKE RADAR shiny receives 150 forum bells first to PM me with their results (and picture proof) is the winner!

I don't like using the Pokeradar; I may do chain fishing though.
And you can edit your first post so it's easier to see if any event are going on. :3

I've long since given up on hatching my shiny eevee after just 100 failed eggs in a row(I was getting tired of doing the same thing constantly), I've tried to chain with the radar but I keep getting the bad shaking grass in spots where I can't actually see it and end up walking into it. And I don't understand the mechanics of chain fishing.

So.. I guess I'm out. I'll just have to accept that this'll be another gen I don't get a shiny in unless its handed to me like my others ones(not counting the ones I used my AR to force the game to spawn em in the wild for me).

edit: in fact, the shines we're handed are the only ones I've ever 'found' since shinies were added. And I call BS on nintendo's making it easier to find them in the current gen. All they did was bring back the stupid poke radar and add in the chain fishing thing. That doesn't make it easier, Nintendo. Making it easier would be making them LESS so rare that 90% of the player base will never get one.

Last edited:
Back