• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Julian the smug unicorn! - Winner announced!

babycakes

Lydia
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (35) +
Hello! I'm changing this post, it is now a raffle for Julian, as I'm getting Erik for free from someone! :3 people are so kind!

Anyways, to enter just post the word 'glitter'! If there is picture proof in your sig, or you have him as an avatar or something, or even multiple posts asking to trade for him, you get TWO entries. OR if you want to be entered THREE OR MORE times, just transact 100 TBT bells to this account. One entry per 100 bells. Good luck everyone! The winner will be picked in a random name generator.

Ending: 15th of April 10pm GMT

From JVGS
bellafez
civilian
SarishaACNL
SarishaACNL
Silverwind
Silverwind
TanukiSensei
TanukiSensei
TanukiSensei
Mimichan
mxbetty8
mxbetty8
theshorterstory
theshorterstory
patbingsoo
Amherst
Geenabee
Geenabee
shanikaoru
spamurai
spamurai
spamurai
PrettyGuinea
PrettyGuinea
BellaChinchy
BellaChinchy
English
English
Maddie: 2337-4123-7031
bishoujo
bishoujo
minicakes
minicakes
Ina
Domowithamustache
Domowithamustache
Reaper_Flower
Reaper_Flower
ixbutterfly
ixbutterfly
mousehole
Hunnybuns
Hunnybuns
Hunnybuns
Eden Hazard
Juney

Schweetz
Schweetz
Robert FC (3325-2808-5757)
MissGeeGee
rndrn
ZoeZoe
ZoeZoe
TheCherryTree
Bottle
Bottle
Bottle
Pylin
Alexandria
Lily | Pivet | 3909-7747-1368
Stace
Mystery
margo77 FC:5043-3328-7453
shaw (1005-9678-4760)
Natalie
Dani
Kittycocoalove
Mio✿
Jaz from Kinville
Kneetheena
Mewmewmewm
Mewmewmewm

This has been cross posted to JVGS!

248b31b469846dd6104c1e977d8e1d1d.jpg

Julian will be adopted shortly..

and... the winner is...

ZoeZoe!

Congratulations! You've won Julian the smug unicorn! I have PM'd you to discuss adoption times! Sorry everyone else who entered, I'm sure you'll find your own cute unicorn someday! Keep an eye out for future giveaways. Thank you for participating!

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't have Erik, but I can start off the bidding with 1 mill :D

Julian is a dreamie of mine! I have picture proof in my sig! Thanks for doing this! ~Glitter~

Last edited:
Glitter<3

If you're wondering where my dreamie proof is look on my page in my dream villagers<3

Glitter!
And this adorable neighbor is a dreamie right below on my sig ♥
Aaah I'm so excited >< good luck to all

Last edited:
Glitter :) I will draw a contest entry as I am not able to effort a signature picture at the moment. I love him so much so I'd do everything to be entered twice

Glitter!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My little brother left his 3DS at my house and he loves Julian, it would make a nice surprise for him!

Back