• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

sorry about the wait i forgot we changed routers so i had to reconnect :,) adding you and ill be over in just a bit
edit: myyy ds wont connect to the internet anymore :,) i dunno if i can get her now im so sorry;;

Last edited:
Are you sure?! I can definitely take her then

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I'm looking for 50 TBT for her, but it seems you're short. If you'd like her for 20 then I'm fine with that c:

Still getting the hang of this forum lol

Are you sure?! I can definitely take her then

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still getting the hang of this forum lol

Alright, I'll add you and open the gates shortly ~

Edit: I need your FC aha

Last edited:
Question. Have you had Merengue in your past 16 villagers? Trying to see if I should add your thread to my watch list ouo

Question. Have you had Merengue in your past 16 villagers? Trying to see if I should add your thread to my watch list ouo

!!!!

She's actually in my second cycling town! just haven't been cycling since I got Flora in boxes, but if you're on for the next hour or so, I can try getting her in boxes!

!!!!

She's actually in my second cycling town! just haven't been cycling since I got Flora in boxes, but if you're on for the next hour or so, I can try getting her in boxes!
Holy smokes!!! I would have to try to get maple in boxes within that hour and sell her. o;

Need to think about this, very interested though.

Last edited:
Holy smokes!!! I would have to try to get maple in boxes within that hour and sell her. o;

Need to think about this, very interested though.

Well, there's no rush really. I don't need to cycle, just if you were able to take her today then sure I definitely would have! I usually don't cycle as much on my second town anyways! Plus, I have a tier two and three in this town who I can sell if you need time. But if Merengue does go in boxes, I don't mind holding her for you! Just as long as its not for like, a week aha c:

Well, there's no rush really. I don't need to cycle, just if you were able to take her today then sure I definitely would have! I usually don't cycle as much on my second town anyways! Plus, I have a tier two and three in this town who I can sell if you need time. But if Merengue does go in boxes, I don't mind holding her for you! Just as long as its not for like, a week aha c:
Well I can wait, Maple is the only one out of my ten villagers who I'm looking to replace and she hasn't pinged me yet. I don't think it'd be a week hold, even I don't have the patience for that. Which is why I started cycling villagers out instead of waiting months for pings.

Well I can wait, Maple is the only one out of my ten villagers who I'm looking to replace and she hasn't pinged me yet. I don't think it'd be a week hold, even I don't have the patience for that. Which is why I started cycling villagers out instead of waiting months for pings.

Ahh alright! If she does happen to box up, I'll be sure to message you! She actually moved in a while ago, just don't cycle my second as often. Let me know if you happen to get Maple to ping! And good luck! :)

Ahh alright! If she does happen to box up, I'll be sure to message you! She actually moved in a while ago, just don't cycle my second as often. Let me know if you happen to get Maple to ping! And good luck! :)
I definitely will! Lol watch maple ping me tomorrow xD

Back