• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

Aaa I hope so too. I used to have him in my maintown but I gave him away and I regret it now ;-;

Edit: Void's cleared, but if I'm not on and someone else wants him please give him to them :)

Ah, I'm sorry I missed you! If you happen to go online, please let me know! :)

For the meantime, he'll be up for grabs!

How long until Wolfgang is voided? I really want him but I'm not sure if I should wait to see if there are any other villagers I want instead...

Last edited:
Wolfgang and Rosie were adopted ~

Fuchsia is now in boxes, looking for 50 TBT

Aww not again! I want Fuchsia, but can't take her before tomorrow. :(
I'm so unlucky. ><

Aww not again! I want Fuchsia, but can't take her before tomorrow. :(
I'm so unlucky. ><

I don't mind putting her aside until then for you to adopt her! Just let me know what time you'll be on tomorrow as a heads up :)

I don't mind putting her aside until then for you to adopt her! Just let me know what time you'll be on tomorrow as a heads up :)

Oh, can you do that? :eek: That would be so nice! ❤️
Well, I have school tomorrow, which ends at 4PM, so I'll be home around 4:10PM, and then I'll be here for the rest of the day. :)
My timezone is GMT+2. ^_^

Oh, can you do that? :eek: That would be so nice! ❤️
Well, I have school tomorrow, which ends at 4PM, so I'll be home around 4:10PM, and then I'll be here for the rest of the day. :)
My timezone is GMT+2. ^_^

Alright! I'll be on around then as well, not sure specifically, but just VM me when you'll be available in case I don't appear online! :)

Fuchsia is being held ~

Melba is now in boxes, looking for 55 TBT

Back