• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

Mitzi was adopted ~

Stitches is now in boxes, looking for 80 TBT

Yesss! Tysm for that as well, Karamel! He was my last dreamie! Adding you now, Kevin. :) my character is leda btw!
Ahh Im so happy

Yesss! Tysm for that as well, Karamel! He was my last dreamie! Adding you now, Kevin. :) my character is leda btw!
Ahh Im so happy

Glad he's going to a good home! Gates are open! :)

lol that almost instant double post :D I love it! Hope you enjoy Stitches

aha, it caught me off guard lmao :)

It's funny cause I was checking about some items, and saw Kevin had him as soon as I got back on!
Tysm everyone ;-;

Stitches and Fuchsia were adopted ~

Maple is now in boxes, looking for 75 TBT

Yes I am available now :D lol i've actually been stalking the forums nonstop for the last few days trying to get her so im so happy she's finally in boxes. I still have you added and I sent the TBT :)

Yes I am available now :D lol i've actually been stalking the forums nonstop for the last few days trying to get her so im so happy she's finally in boxes. I still have you added and I sent the TBT :)

Alright, and i see! glad you're getting her! Gates are open, look for cycle #2 :)

Back