• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

Can I claim daisy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit - would you be able to reserve her?

I'll pay double?

Last edited:
I'm not sure? Someone is going to hold 5 villagers for me so I can reset my town, but I can move them all out in a day then claim daisy as soon as I have reset, but it all depends when this person can collect them.

I'm not sure? Someone is going to hold 5 villagers for me so I can reset my town, but I can move them all out in a day then claim daisy as soon as I have reset, but it all depends when this person can collect them.

how long do you think this process will take? I've tried holding villagers before, although not knowing it would've taken almost a week so, just want some sort of reference lol

Thank you I'll make a trade or two now and send you 50 TBT now to reserve her and another 50 TBT when I get her if that's ok?

Last edited:
Yes I am, but if Crash wanted her.. Gah idk. I mean, I want her, she's my dreamie too, but I hate to take dreamies away from people

well you shouldn't feel bad if you take her, you replied first. Ultimately, I don't wanna be the one to decide this :c really it's your choice, but really, dont feel bad!

Yes I am, but if Crash wanted her.. Gah idk. I mean, I want her, she's my dreamie too, but I hate to take dreamies away from people

Like Kevin said. You were here first, and she's also your dreamie. Crash stated himself "I was too late", so I don't think he minds! :)

well you shouldn't feel bad if you take her, you replied first. Ultimately, I don't wanna be the one to decide this :c really it's your choice, but really, dont feel bad!

Like Kevin said. You were here first, and she's also your dreamie. Crash stated himself "I was too late", so I don't think he minds! :)

Okay, thanks guys. I'll take her then, thanks. Could someone also supply me with his username, so I can apologize please? ^^

Back