• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

how long will you be on?? >3< I have to plot reset a villager but after that I could for sure adopt him. ps, if someone offers before I'm done feel free to take their off, I don't want to hold you up x'D

Last edited:
Hiya did I send payment?

for reserving, yes, i dont think you did for daisy herself though c:

how long will you be on?? >3< I have to plot reset a villager but after that I could for sure adopt him. ps, if someone offers before I'm done feel free to take their off, I don't want to hold you up x'D

how long do you think you'll take? its currently 4 AM here so i dont wanna guarantee a certain amount of time I'll be on x)

oh gosh >w< well it's up to this villager (goldie baby) and how long she takes to get into a good spot so >3<; I also can't guarantee how long it'll be ;3; so don't wait if you're sleepy ^^

oh gosh >w< well it's up to this villager (goldie baby) and how long she takes to get into a good spot so >3<; I also can't guarantee how long it'll be ;3; so don't wait if you're sleepy ^^

I don't mind holding Lucky for tomorrow if you think Goldie will plot then! :)

I've just got KIDD the smug goat from RoxieDean, FINALLY! :D
So I am not longer lurking for him, thanks anyway!

Lucky is being held ~

Pekoe is also now in boxes, looking for 65 TBT

I've just got KIDD the smug goat from RoxieDean, FINALLY! :D
So I am not longer lurking for him, thanks anyway!

thanks for letting me know! :)

Coco was voided ~

Kid Cat is now in boxes, looking for 65 TBT

Lucky is no longer being held.

Apple is also now in boxes, looking for 45 TBT

edit: someone already has her in boxes rip.

Last edited:
Back