• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Kingly Gifts ~ Throne & Crowns {Closed}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya_Druid

Living noob; dead expert
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Friendly Ghost Plush
Black Sheep Plush
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Space Whale Plush
Shooting Star Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Bee Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Feedback
100% (106) +
Welcome to my latest attempt at a giveaway!
For this giveaway I will be offering ~as LOTR's Gimbli would say~ Kingly Gifts✨ in the form of 1 of each:
~Throne~
~Gold
🌹 Rose~
~Royal
👑 Crown~
~King's Beard~
~Royal Shirt~
~Royal Shorts~

If this giveaway gets enough entries I will also be giving away a second place prize of:
~Blue
🌹Rose~
~
👑Crown👑~
~Frock
Coat~

And finally if anyone enters once a day for every day that the giveaway is open I will give them an single ~Blue
🌹 Rose~ regardless of whether any of their entries 'win.'

✴I will be accepting entries until August 30th, and will announce the winner by September 2nd.✴

How To Enter:
type 'ENTRY' and your favorite kind of ore in New Leaf
tag a friend
they have to have been active on the forum within a week of your initial tag
you do not need to be following each other but please do not tag random usernames
you can only tag 3 people per week, each tag will count for 1 entry
if any of the tagged members end up entering the giveaway before it’s end you will get an additional 2 entries for the week you tagged them
the max entries you can get this way is 5 per week, so if you tag 3 people and all of them enter you will only get 2 points unless you had also tagged them in a previous week
you do not need to tag in separate posts if you so choose
if the same person is tagged twice by different users then the first tag wins although edited posts will not be counted as the first post so if in doubt post edits as a separate post
if you are participating in the Camp Bell Tree event comment ‘check in’ and your cabin number
if a friend is participating comment ‘proxy check in’ and their cabin number and username, then get them to like your post
this type of entry can only be done once per player regardless of whether you or a friend checked in

Be kind to each other and enjoy the ride!
If I edit anything about this giveaway I will be posting the edits here and commenting them as well:​
Edited how to enter for up to 5 entries per week to make it a bit easier. Added cabin buddy check in entry method.

Most Important Rule:
~HAVE FUN~

Thanks everyone!​

Last edited:
im honestly really confused after reading everything like 3 times (the "5 entries per week" is confusing still, sorry) so I'll try:

Entry: Amethyst
Check in: Cabin 3 (Evergreen)

ty for doing a giveaway :)

im honestly really confused after reading everything like 3 times (the "5 entries per week" is confusing still, sorry) so I'll try:

Entry: Amethyst
Check in: Cabin 3 (Evergreen)

ty for doing a giveaway :)
Sorry it’s confusing, I’m still working on how to host giveaways and I guess my original post kind of got scrambled while I was attempting to edit. I have you down for 2 entries!

Camp is closing, school’s approaching, and it’s almost the end of the giveaway. If you want to enter feel free to comment, rage friends, or even share your cabin #/name! Good luck to everyone who entered!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back