• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Korean War Mafia-Town Wins!

You legit flip flopped on me every post that you've made, cal. I will ISO you tomorrow, and/or ONCE WE HAVE THE POST LINKS.
>cal isnt confident with his reads on punchy
>therefore cal is OBVIOUSLY SCUM!!! KILL HIM!!!
You know, you can use "advanced search" in the thread to isolate my specific posts. Just dink around with the settings. Go ahead and analyze me, I've already confidently said several times that I am not confident at all in my reads on you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

From skimming through the past few pages, Cal does seem scum. The way he made those "placeholder" votes at the beginning was weird. He does keep changing opinions (which I do sometimes, but his are almost every post and he posts quite often.) I'll probably add a bit more after I look at his posts a bit more.

I keep changing my opinions a lot because with every new post somebody makes, I analyze it more. Also, I've explained the ****ing placeholder votes so many times, please stop bringing it up. It's just meaningless content you're coming up with to avoid getting modkilled.

>cal isnt confident with his reads on punchy
>therefore cal is OBVIOUSLY SCUM!!! KILL HIM!!!
You know, you can use "advanced search" in the thread to isolate my specific posts. Just dink around with the settings. Go ahead and analyze me, I've already confidently said several times that I am not confident at all in my reads on you.

how does that clear you from flip-flopping every single post? In some circumstances I hadn't even posted between two posts by you?

how does that clear you from flip-flopping every single post? In some circumstances I hadn't even posted between two posts by you?

I
DONT
TRUST
ANY
OF
YALL
If you want to lynch me, I can't stop you. You, ghost, and Locket are clearly convinced I'm scum at this point, and I'm sure you'll find some more people to support your lynching. I'll just have a whole lot of fun in the observers chat instead!!!

Im gonna take a break from mafia to play minecraft and look at discord to think on this will be back in 30 mins or so

Well, this is vague.
The current day cycle ends in almost 3 hours. Are you even going to vote? Or are you just hoping to get replaced by somebody else?

I already voted. I threw up this morning, just needed some time to rest.

I
DONT
TRUST
ANY
OF
YALL
If you want to lynch me, I can't stop you. You, ghost, and Locket are clearly convinced I'm scum at this point, and I'm sure you'll find some more people to support your lynching. I'll just have a whole lot of fun in the observers chat instead!!!

I just said i believed you after the reaction test and your cobvincing me even more tbh i think everyone should townread you i mean we arnt getting anywere with mislynchs

I already voted. I threw up this morning, just needed some time to rest.

Wow, sorry, I'm stupid. At this point I do believe a katzilla lynch is a mislynch, and I urge you to vote otherwise. Hopefully she just gets modkilled anyhow.

Alright, currently I'm trying to decide between voting to lynch Ghostkid, Punchy, and Antonio. I'd like arguments from all three of you as to why I should vote for a different player or not vote for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you overlord

- - - Post Merge - - -

nice pocketing scum

CAN. YOU. READ.

I'm hoping she gets modkilled so we have one less person to worry about. However, I'm not in favor of wasting a lynch on her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why is Dolby getting rid of my totally cool and not off topic tags. :angry lemon:

Also who put the punchy leave tag thats considered bullying you know?

Oh and to answer your question Vanessa I townread Punchy due to the tone in his reaction and because he was just getting the ball rolling when he said what he said about Ghost and the reasons for cal sus are solid and not sheepish.

Don't lynch me because I'm a Time Bomb/Veteran.
Ok, on a serious note, I think I've contributed good content for the town, unlike sheepy you who has just been sheeping.

I added "my name jeff" and... something else??? ive completely forgotten. anyhow why should I not lynch you?

Not awnsering any questions till that tag is removed i hate bullying especially to someobe as kind as punchy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Id rathet be lynched than be in a game where bullying happens

Not awnsering any questions till that tag is removed i hate bullying especially to someobe as kind as punchy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Id rathet be lynched than be in a game where bullying happens

I didn't make the tag dude. You're still not off the hook for getting lynched.

I really have to pack up and do some real life stuff now, and I can't guarantee I'll be on again before the end of day post. My vote for ghostkid probably will not change.

Then im getting lynched i will not stand for anyone bullying anyobe here

- - - Post Merge - - -

And i didnt say you made the tag

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good its gone

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since i cant convince this cal cus hes so stubborn i trust everyone eles to make the right decision

From skimming through the past few pages, Cal does seem scum. The way he made those "placeholder" votes at the beginning was weird. He does keep changing opinions (which I do sometimes, but his are almost every post and he posts quite often.) I'll probably add a bit more after I look at his posts a bit more.

So your only real read this game is suspecting cal for the placeholder reason which is nothing new and because he changes a lot but if the latter is a reason to suspect someone then why not me? I have been on and off plenty of people when it comes to who I suspect so that seems pretty selective.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Locket why are you not providing reads on anyone else? I think I will vote you until I get more content. And unvote -if- it is worthwhile content.

Although if I had two votes I would do the same to bianca.

So your only real read this game is suspecting cal for the placeholder reason which is nothing new and because he changes a lot but if the latter is a reason to suspect someone then why not me? I have been on and off plenty of people when it comes to who I suspect so that seems pretty selective.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Locket why are you not providing reads on anyone else? I think I will vote you until I get more content. And unvote -if- it is worthwhile content.

Although if I had two votes I would do the same to bianca.

Hmmmmmm I don't like this. After everything that has happened in the thread so far you're going to vote for Locket based on that one post? I mean I'll go back and look at her other games but isn't she always sort of like this? And what's wrong with Bianca?

Back