• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Korean War Mafia-Town Wins!

Time for some reads lol fun
Town: I dont trust any of you
Null: Ghostkid, Bianca, Katzilla, Dad, Locket
Scum: Antonio- there's no reason for him to not at least give 1 thing he learned from previous games, almost as if he's struggling how to sound as non-scummy as possible
Punchy- seems nervous this game, like he's waiting to jump on people for petty reasons. Then again, punchy is punchy, as always
Vanessa- Generally a bit inactive/weak content and not giving her thoughts on who even MIGHT potentially be scummy to her, not wanting to risk making an accusation that would make her look anti-town.
antonio calls me out for jumping to conclusions too early, then doesn't call out cal. I really don't like "I don't trust any of you". seems too paranoid. Why even make reads if you're going to have an unrealistic amount of scumleans? Three scum for 9 people?? Uh, no. That would mean
6v3 right now
5x3 if we ML
4v3 after nightkill
3v3 End of D2, scum wins.
Yeah, no. Dolby knows better than that. (hi I made this an hour ago so don't plame this for being outdated

antonio calls me out for jumping to conclusions too early, then doesn't call out cal. I really don't like "I don't trust any of you". seems too paranoid. Why even make reads if you're going to have an unrealistic amount of scumleans? Three scum for 9 people?? Uh, no. That would mean
6v3 right now
5x3 if we ML
4v3 after nightkill
3v3 End of D2, scum wins.
Yeah, no. Dolby knows better than that. (hi I made this an hour ago so don't plame this for being outdated

I didn't call you for jumping to conclusions heck, I didn't even call you out rather than just stating my thoughts. I just feel (not know, feel) like you are over analyzing everything at such an early state of the game. I don't believe you much anymore after rereading your posts again but I still have that feeling. It's like you are actually noting everything (I'll find the post) compared to other games. It feels different.

Also, why would I call out cal?

- - - Post Merge - - -

so many grammar mistakes ;(

- - - Post Merge - - -

cal's being agressive, noted. Vanessa hasn't posted anything alignment indicative yet, although cal does make a point about the noncommital answer Dad, gut, slight townlean, could change, Bianca's not here, I think I'mma slight scumlean cal, from voting Bianca and not posting about that in the game thread, from being that agressive. All of these are subject to change.

That's the post I'm referring to. I have never seen you done something like this. Over analyzing may have not been the proper term but summarizing things is what I mean.

believe it that much, not believe you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh, I hate this phone's keyboard. The above is a grammar fix cause I can't type today.

Catching up on the phone and skimming. The glaring thing for me right now is how calamity is pointing out their townplay in their last game and saying they are playing the same way here and for me something like that demonstrates that they are watching how they are posting. Not only that but when I coached them I told them they should constantly be questioning people as town and they started doing that after I appeared. Tone is a huge thing for me on day 1. Doesn't help that I townread bianca but I don't think they have played together.

Antonio should indeed own up to a mistake if he has made them because he certainly didn't help as town during call ships to port.

Vanessa I expect you to have a sus by now. Aside from me I think she has the most experience.

Forgot Locket was even playing.

My scum guess rn is calamity and vanessa or calamity and someone not contributing. Either way I don't like any of the four I am mentioning right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The first one was call the ships to port. Dont bother reading it though, because i only posted like 3 times and then i was killed for inactivity. It was cringey af

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sort of forgot about the game lmfao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now that school is over tho i have way more time to post

Expecting some content from you then.

Catching up on the phone and skimming. The glaring thing for me right now is how calamity is pointing out their townplay in their last game and saying they are playing the same way here and for me something like that demonstrates that they are watching how they are posting. Not only that but when I coached them I told them they should constantly be questioning people as town and they started doing that after I appeared. Tone is a huge thing for me on day 1. Doesn't help that I townread bianca but I don't think they have played together.

Antonio should indeed own up to a mistake if he has made them because he certainly didn't help as town during call ships to port.

Vanessa I expect you to have a sus by now. Aside from me I think she has the most experience.

Forgot Locket was even playing.

My scum guess rn is calamity and vanessa or calamity and someone not contributing. Either way I don't like any of the four I am mentioning right now.

I'm not saying I didn't make mistakes, I just don't know if I did. You guys keep on saying I made mistakes so if you want, you can share them. I'm just not sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why don't we get bells for posting in mafia?

Never said I didn't have a sus. Cal is definitely the most sus for me so far as well. Although he was equally aggressive last game, he's already done some really questionable things (voting Locket when she hasn't even posted?? And his Punchy contradiction that I pointed out earlier). I almost want to say him and Punchy could be teamed from the way he defended him and then sussed him a couple posts later but that feels too easy. Keeping an eye on the two of them though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only player I kind of townread so far is Gavin because he seems to be playing the exact same as in other games
Gavin said:
ok everyone i read through and i still cant seem to see anything suspicious or anything that would give a town read imo so im going null...
I've seen him say the same sort of thing in CTSTP and Hunger Games. Although, he has been posting a bit less than usual which is noteworthy. Not a complete townlean yet for that reason

- - - Post Merge - - -

Null on Kate because all her posts have been about how much she played
Nul on Antonio because idk how to read is content tbh
Null on Bianca for now because she gets easier to read with time
Null on Locket because she hasn't posted and I don't think that's grounds for suspicion
If Dad is scum we've already lost

Vanessa what makes you read cal vs punchy as distancing?

@Antonio My mistake, I reworded it. It still has the same meaning for cal. He posted reads this early, and you didn't call him out did you?

Vanessa what makes you read cal vs punchy as distancing?
Not really distancing, I just think the combination of these two posts by Cal is fishy:

Punchy's just enthusiastic and grasping at straws to get some content. I don't blame him.
No lynch is boring. Inactive players get modkilled anyhow, so there's no harm in voting to lynch the ghosties.
He's clearly defending him here, saying that he's enthusiastic and that's why he's grasping at straws to produce content.

Time for some reads lol fun
Town: I dont trust any of you
Null: Ghostkid, Bianca, Katzilla, Dad, Locket
Scum: Antonio- there's no reason for him to not at least give 1 thing he learned from previous games, almost as if he's struggling how to sound as non-scummy as possible
Punchy- seems nervous this game, like he's waiting to jump on people for petty reasons. Then again, punchy is punchy, as always
Vanessa- Generally a bit inactive/weak content and not giving her thoughts on who even MIGHT potentially be scummy to her, not wanting to risk making an accusation that would make her look anti-town.

Given the current state of the game, I say we lynch Locket, because lynching inactives is more fun than them getting modkilled. If they prove to be active, though, I really have no idea who I'd want to lynch.

Mafia can only have 1 killpoint per night, right? 2 would be OP.

Oh, alright. Which game was your first? I'm not going to be bothered to check every game thread to see if you were in them.
Then he scumread him here with the only reason being "he seems nervous" but then also said punchy is punchy? It's like he's casting sus onto him (to distance I guess) but then also giving a reason to clear him. I'm still waiting for him to explain this more

Also like I said the locket vote here is ???

You could list those mistakes if you like but I have poor memory and I don't want to go through the entire mafia game to spot them.

That's the quote from the first one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not saying I didn't make mistakes, I just don't know if I did. You guys keep on saying I made mistakes so if you want, you can share them. I'm just not sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Second quote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Second quote.

Okay yeah I can see that as distancing. While I am not sure I read Punchy as maf just yet because of his reaction to me, that is a bit wishy-washy of a stance by cal here.

Also Antonio instead of dwelling on this, what is your scumread? Punchy?

oh no I forgot already anyway hello I'm here ill read through the thread once I'm done with splatoon

Ok everyone im back have been a little busy ill read over real quick while im doing that im open for questions.

No questions Ghost but I expect at least one scumread from you. I expect one from everyone tbh. Not settling for just townreads.

I sus cal mostly for the reasons already stated...his placeholder was oddly specific on locket...it just a strange thing to do...

I sus cal mostly for the reasons already stated...his placeholder was oddly specific on locket...it just a strange thing to do...

Okay so you are providing no new content. I have my own thought about this topic but what if calamity unvotes locket after she provides reads?

It doesn't change the fact she did it

- - - Post Merge - - -

He*

- - - Post Merge - - -

He*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unvoting locket after she provides reads might be an attempt to try to get people to change their minds about susing him

I mean I have similar issue with the vote on locket. My personal problem is that if you are going to be the type to go for an inactive lynch why do that so early in the 48 hour day as a placeholder? Especially if there is plenty of time for her to get around to posting.

Thats why i vote muslynch as my placeholders...tho it seems that also irks people as ive been told several times "mislynch is a bad idea Gavin" or "Gavin vote this person instead" i vote who i want to vote.

Back