• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Korean War Mafia-Town Wins!

That almost seems too unaware. This game has a vote at least once every two days rule and a replacement so it's throwing me off a mafia member would throw something so clearly antitown out there and think they could make it happen. It's one of those too scummy to be scum moments. Unless team is two newbies.

Maybe...hmmm maybe more time is needed before we can tell?

Wether susing cal about his vote is really a good ides or not

I thought you said you suspected him for other reasons that were already stated though.

antonio calls me out for jumping to conclusions too early, then doesn't call out cal. I really don't like "I don't trust any of you". seems too paranoid. Why even make reads if you're going to have an unrealistic amount of scumleans? Three scum for 9 people?? Uh, no. That would mean
6v3 right now
5x3 if we ML
4v3 after nightkill
3v3 End of D2, scum wins.
Yeah, no. Dolby knows better than that. (hi I made this an hour ago so don't plame this for being outdated
Oh yes i sused him for his agressive I dont trust any of you like punchy stated

If it were based on tone and him pointing out his own meta I would agree but suspecting him because of that statement? Seems reachy. Especially since I don't think that was his way of saying he thinks everyone is I just think it was his way of saying nobody has done enough to be placed in his townreads. He can correct me if I am wrong concluding that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thinks everyone is sus*

Ok i see what you mean. But i still think the locket vote was suspicious.

Alright guys, I'm about to take an exam right now, but hopefully I can respond to some of Vanessa's questions for me in a few hours.

I might have to opt out of this game because right now my family's moving houses. I'll do my best to stay active on my phone, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok i see what you mean. But i still think the locket vote was suspicious.

I just want to kill something. It makes me feel like I'm doing something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean I have similar issue with the vote on locket. My personal problem is that if you are going to be the type to go for an inactive lynch why do that so early in the 48 hour day as a placeholder? Especially if there is plenty of time for her to get around to posting.

Man, I just want to be prepared. Get off my butt.

Cal here it sounds like you were defending Punchy grasping at straws, saying he was just trying to produce content, but then you scum read him in your reads list? Can you explain a bit more?

I'm still not sure if his attacking ghostkid is punchy being punchy or a scummy thing to do. On one hand, he could have been trying to produce content for the game, another hand, he's trying to make ghostkid look scummy, and potential third hand is that you and punchy are a team. punchy is intentionally trying to make himself look scummy and draw attention to himself, a town player calls out his behavior, and then you swoop in and make the third player look scummy, high-fiving punchy in the mafia chat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

antonio calls me out for jumping to conclusions too early, then doesn't call out cal. I really don't like "I don't trust any of you". seems too paranoid. Why even make reads if you're going to have an unrealistic amount of scumleans? Three scum for 9 people?? Uh, no. That would mean
6v3 right now
5x3 if we ML
4v3 after nightkill
3v3 End of D2, scum wins.
Yeah, no. Dolby knows better than that. (hi I made this an hour ago so don't plame this for being outdated

My reads are not who I absolutely think is scum or not, it's just a list of POTENTIAL scum. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
Also, I still really have no idea who might be town or not. I don't want to assume it's anybody at this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That almost seems too unaware. This game has a vote at least once every two days rule and a replacement so it's throwing me off a mafia member would throw something so clearly antitown out there and think they could make it happen. It's one of those too scummy to be scum moments. Unless team is two newbies.

This! If I were mafia, I definitely wouldn't be so vocal and aggressive and doing such stupid stuff. (You can use this in a later game against me). I really don't want to continue the "oh why did Cal vote Locket so early" discussion going, since it's just a waste of time, but I voted Locket because my life is a bit hectic right now with exams and moving houses, and in the case I can't vote at the end of the cycle, I want to make sure I have something in case to prevent being modkilled.

@cal - Wouldn't it be a lot more logical if you voted for the people you had a feeling were scum?

What I've gained is: Cal voted Bianca at the beginning. Switched vote to me.

I don't see how Bianca indirectly called me scum. Would you explain, plz? c:

Other than that, I understand your reasons behind the placeholder but why Bianca out of the rest!
[/I]
1. Bianca stated voting no lynch is a scummy thing to do, and then you questioned her. She then stated that scum would not be in support of lynching anybody, given that if we were to lynch anybody at random, there is a 2/9 chance we would lynch one scum player, which is a pretty high probability. I doubt that there is only 1 scum player, since there's only 9 players, and having 1 scum and 1 third party would be a bit of an underpowered setup, given that the landlord role is the only third party role and that it doesn't have any killpoints.
2. At the point I chose to lynch Bianca, she was honestly just the first inactive player that I noticed, given she was the first inactive player on the op list: Playerlist
1. Ghostkid
2. Dad
3. Vanessa
4. Bianca
5. Calamity
6. Antonio
7. Katzilla
8. Locket
9. Punchy
Since she and Katzilla then became active, that left us with Locket as the only inactive person, making me want to lynch Locket. Hope that makes sense to ya.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@cal - Wouldn't it be a lot more logical if you voted for the people you had a feeling were scum?

What I've gained is: Cal voted Bianca at the beginning. Switched vote to me.

Oops, I didn't notice you were active now. I'm going to change my vote to Vanessa, since she's still giving me anti-town vibes.

Oops, I didn't notice you were active now. I'm going to change my vote to Vanessa, since she's still giving me anti-town vibes.

Why can't you just wait to vote until you actually decide who you wanna vote for? Placeholders aren't really necessary when we have 48 hours.

Hey Dolby, will you/could you add links to all the player's posts to the op, like how it was in Vanessa's hunger games thread? That would make navigating this game a bit easier.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why can't you just wait to vote until you actually decide who you wanna vote for? Placeholders aren't really necessary when we have 48 hours.

I'm going to smash my head against the wall if I have to explain my placeholder voting again. My life is pretty busy right now, and I want to secure my vote early, just in case I'm not able to access the bell tree forums towards the end of the cycle.
Also, we only have 12 hours left in the current day cycle currently.

...this reaction by cal has been towny af and I'm glad I realized it was just a case of too scummy to be scum. That being said cal, why keep on Locket rather than vote Punchy? Because you seem the most confident about him in your reads thus far.

...this reaction by cal has been towny af and I'm glad I realized it was just a case of too scummy to be scum. That being said cal, why keep on Locket rather than vote Punchy? Because you seem the most confident about him in your reads thus far.

Uhhh... well I switched my vote to Vanessa, actually, because I'm just overall getting scum feelings from her. I still can't decipher whether Punchy is being the Punchy meme or being scummy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone else post reads now now now now now!!! We only have about 11 hours left in the cycle!! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

...oh, rephrase my question to Vanessa then! Although you've already answered it pretty much. But do explain those 'overall scum feelings'.

fmpov, since I agreed with a sus on you due to your tone, I agreed with her but as you demonstrate more and more the townie that I coached I feel like her going after you could be some opportunism.

Also to keep track of alignments so far I am seeing

Vanessa and Ghost vs cal

cal and Antonio vs Punchy

Punchy and myself (hold on) vs Ghost

katzilla and Locket vs having actual content

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah I have like thirty minutes before I have to head to bed and won't be around until the night so I gotta make my choice with this lack of content. :|

That being said, I have reread the thread looking at cal from a town angle and only feel more confident that he is very much the person I coached and the controversy surrounding him has been great bait. I feel like certain people had the right to go after him originally, such as myself and Vanessa, but Ghost felt like he was straight up sheeping what could be an easy mislynch to make happen here. Especially in our interactions on page 11ish.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I'm going to go out on a limb here and say my pool of suspects is in Ghost/Vanessa/Antonio/kat. The last two of these need to be pressured for more content alongside Locket though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah gonna have to sleep on this vote though, prone to a last minute EoD cellphone-at-work voteswitch but I doubt it since it's the first hour of the shift. Post more content D2 please. :mad:

...oh, rephrase my question to Vanessa then! Although you've already answered it pretty much. But do explain those 'overall scum feelings'.

fmpov, since I agreed with a sus on you due to your tone, I agreed with her but as you demonstrate more and more the townie that I coached I feel like her going after you could be some opportunism.

Also to keep track of alignments so far I am seeing

Vanessa and Ghost vs cal

cal and Antonio vs Punchy

Punchy and myself (hold on) vs Ghost

katzilla and Locket vs having actual content

That being said, I have reread the thread looking at cal from a town angle and only feel more confident that he is very much the person I coached and the controversy surrounding him has been great bait. I feel like certain people had the right to go after him originally, such as myself and Vanessa, but Ghost felt like he was straight up sheeping what could be an easy mislynch to make happen here. Especially in our interactions on page 11ish.
I have a question- what does fmpov mean? I couldn't find anything like it in the encyclopedia sticky.
Vanessa just hasn't been very active, which could indicate being hesitant to post in case of having some sort of scummy tone. That's why I'm suspicious of her.
I'm not completely convinced you're town yet, though, Dad. You're an extremely experienced mafia player and you're posting about me, saying that I'm not suspicious at all and not trying to call me out, which mirrors how Dolby in the hunger games mafia was posting to appeal to me and make sure I didn't suspect him, given I was one of the most vocal and important players in the latter part of the game.
You gave a short list of the people you suspect, but you didn't really explain why you voted Ghostkid, other than Ghostkid sussing me out for very weak reasons, which I don't really like, since you said you'll be busy for the rest of the cycle.

This game is all over the place ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think i see a Mafia vs Mafia with cal and dad very simmilar to Vanessa hunger games with Dolby and evan at the end when evan and dolby were distancing each other to make it confusing for everyone

Yeah I'm going to go out on a limb here and say my pool of suspects is in Ghost/Vanessa/Antonio/kat. The last two of these need to be pressured for more content alongside Locket though.

wait why are you susing me

- - - Post Merge - - -

is it because you think im not talking because i dont want to reveal something?

Back