• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Korean War Mafia-Town Wins!

Okay yeah I can see that as distancing. While I am not sure I read Punchy as maf just yet because of his reaction to me, that is a bit wishy-washy of a stance by cal here.

Also Antonio instead of dwelling on this, what is your scumread? Punchy?
I sus lean cal, punchy, and kat. Cal "just wanted to kill someone" which seems a bit aggressive, Kat hasn't posted much (maybe share some reads please? c:) and punchy because of how cal protected him.

It's still early in the game though so these reads may not be the best. Besides the information above, I townlean ghost. Everyone else is null.

i'd say the game might have two scums and a third party and six townies with 2 blues

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could Gavin be mafia this time around? I see him more careful this time

i'd say the game might have two scums and a third party and six townies with 2 blues

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could Gavin be mafia this time around? I see him more careful this time

What your seeing is the result of experience from playing mafia for awhile im proud of myself :)

wait why are you susing me

- - - Post Merge - - -

is it because you think im not talking because i dont want to reveal something?

Dad is sussing you because you hardly contribute anything, which could be a newbie mafia mistake. Silence can be a newbie scumleaning factor because those who are new to being scum will not know how to act town while knowing their role and win conditions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not really distancing, I just think the combination of these two posts by Cal is fishy:

He's clearly defending him here, saying that he's enthusiastic and that's why he's grasping at straws to produce content.

Then he scumread him here with the only reason being "he seems nervous" but then also said punchy is punchy? It's like he's casting sus onto him (to distance I guess) but then also giving a reason to clear him. I'm still waiting for him to explain this more

Also like I said the locket vote here is ???

I completely forgot to read this entire page.

My opinion is changing on Punchy simply because he's hard to read. I don't know how else to explain it.

Cal defended himself really well and is making me question my scumlean on him. His wishy-washy stance on Punchy is the only thing I still find suspicious about him, however I don't feel as confident lynching him today as I would have yesterday. BTW, I'm not super active because I'm working, not because I'm "trying not to sound scummy" or whatever you said

I found it a bit weird how on the page 10/11 convo between Dad and Gavin, Gavin went back and forth between saying that Cal's locket vote was suspicious, then maybe we need more time to tell, then no it's still suspicious, then he also susses Cal for reasons already stated and not just the Locket vote (I don't want to quote all the posts just go back and read pages 10 and 11 they're not that long.) However, when Bianca said that it seemed like Gavin was being more careful, he said this:

Gavin said:
What your seeing is the result of experience from playing mafia for awhile im proud of myself :)
This isn't really something I'd see him saying as mafia. So I'm not comfortable lynching him today either.

Or, maybe it's you being more quiet as instructed to by your mafia teammate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sus lean cal, punchy, and kat. Cal "just wanted to kill someone" which seems a bit aggressive, Kat hasn't posted much (maybe share some reads please? c:) and punchy because of how cal protected him.

It's still early in the game though so these reads may not be the best. Besides the information above, I townlean ghost. Everyone else is null.

Are you suggesting you think me and Punchy are a mafia team? If so, that's pretty stupid. I'm still iffy on punchy, and I'm fine with lynching him. Also, aggression is not an inherently scum trait. You were in the hunger games, and saw how I was town yet acted aggressively. It's just my playstyle.

I do think that scumleaning Kat is valid at this point. She is very silent.

Cal defended himself really well and is making me question my scumlean on him. His wishy-washy stance on Punchy is the only thing I still find suspicious about him, however I don't feel as confident lynching him today as I would have yesterday. BTW, I'm not super active because I'm working, not because I'm "trying not to sound scummy" or whatever you said

I found it a bit weird how on the page 10/11 convo between Dad and Gavin, Gavin went back and forth between saying that Cal's locket vote was suspicious, then maybe we need more time to tell, then no it's still suspicious, then he also susses Cal for reasons already stated and not just the Locket vote (I don't want to quote all the posts just go back and read pages 10 and 11 they're not that long.) However, when Bianca said that it seemed like Gavin was being more careful, he said this:

this is where vampnessa inserted gavins quote lol scroll up

This isn't really something I'd see him saying as mafia. So I'm not comfortable lynching him today either.

So then, who are you comfortable with lynching?

Also, I don't have a way to validate or defend my wishy washy stance on Punchy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think i see a Mafia vs Mafia with cal and dad very simmilar to Vanessa hunger games with Dolby and evan at the end when evan and dolby were distancing each other to make it confusing for everyone

How are me and dad supposedly distancing eachother? Even if we are disagreeing, we are ENGAGING eachother, which is something evan and dolby didn't do at all in the hunger games. They hardly responded to eachother's posts, even if they "agreed" on things. Dad and I are debating eachother openly. It wouldn't make much sense for us to talk to eachother so much in this thread if we could just use the mafia chat instead.

So then, who are you comfortable with lynching?

Also, I don't have a way to validate or defend my wishy washy stance on Punchy.

Fair enough.

I will get back to you on who I'm comfortable lynching. I want to hear more from certain people. But right now I don't want to lynch you, Gavin, or Bianca (could change but so far she seems towny to me. Towny Bianca asks questions and proposes ideas. Scummy Bianca doesn't.)

I do believe this is as close to the actual setup as we can speculate. Since the third party landlord doesn't have any sort of killing power, then having only 1 mafia player would be pretty unbalanced. I believe that if we have only 2 blue roles, one of them would be an army officer (detective), then the other one would be randomly picked.

I do believe this is as close to the actual setup as we can speculate. Since the third party landlord doesn't have any sort of killing power, then having only 1 mafia player would be pretty unbalanced. I believe that if we have only 2 blue roles, one of them would be an army officer (detective), then the other one would be randomly picked.

What makes you think one is a detective? Just because it's a standard role?

What makes you think one is a detective? Just because it's a standard role?

Yes, it would be a bit weird to not have a detective in my opinion, given it can be a really valuable role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait why are you susing me

- - - Post Merge - - -

is it because you think im not talking because i dont want to reveal something?

Alright, I've looked at Call the Ships to Port and I've been looking at your posts in this game.

In CTSTP, even though you were hardly active at all and killed because of it, you were playing a vanilla townie role. You didn't contribute any meaningful content, but you did give your opinion on lynching toadsworthy and punchy being suspicious. So far, in this game, the only times you've contributed, you haven't called anybody out or questioned anybody, or suggested they were being scummy or towny. You've just given meaningless content, and that's why Dad has scumleaned you and why I'm now scumleaning you.

Just gonna clear up a few things

1. This is a semi-open setup, all possible roles are shown
2. The Landlord (Miller) is aligned with town and is unaware of their status as a Miller should the role exist

Just gonna clear up a few things

1. This is a semi-open setup, all possible roles are shown
2. The Landlord (Miller) is aligned with town and is unaware of their status as a Miller should the role exist

OWO????? So the landlord is assigned a vanilla townie role?

Also, Dolby, I asked a bit ago if you'd add links to the playerlist names to their posts, but I don't think you saw that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you suggesting you think me and Punchy are a mafia team? If so, that's pretty stupid. I'm still iffy on punchy, and I'm fine with lynching him. Also, aggression is not an inherently scum trait. You were in the hunger games, and saw how I was town yet acted aggressively. It's just my playstyle.

What do you mean being more quiet everyone knows im on discord now and rarely use tbt

OWO????? So the landlord is assigned a vanilla townie role?

Also, Dolby, I asked a bit ago if you'd add links to the playerlist names to their posts, but I don't think you saw that.

Yeah, I’m on pain meds I’ll do it later. Miller is basically a townie that returns as maf to inspects

What do you mean being more quiet everyone knows im on discord now and rarely use tbt

????????? The game is being hosted on the bell tree, not discord. This explanation is really weak, Gavin. It also implies that you don't have any real life events obstructing your ability to connect online, further implying that you're able to be on the bell tree all you want, you just choose not to, which only makes you look more suspicious, given that you chose to join a mafia game knowing well it required dedication.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I’m on pain meds I’ll do it later. Miller is basically a townie that returns as maf to inspects

You're a god. Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Katezilla is not a mafia player, I think that a Ghostkid/Antonio mafia team is definitely possible right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still really suspicious as to why Dad voted Ghostkid without evidence, but I doubt he's going to come back and explain his vote.

Explain your Gavin/Antonio reasoning how exactly is me and antonio linked?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not saying you are agressive, I'm saying that you just want to kill someone is quite aggressive which I know isn't the best adjective, but I can't think of something else to describe. You went straight to the inactives for lynching, without giving them a chance to come on and speak.

My point is that you said you just wanted to kill someone. That sounds like you don't care who it is, just that you wanted to kill someone and the way you went for inactives in such an early state of the game without letting then get a chance to speak. You didn't even state them (or did you? please source), you went straight to the vote.

Explain your Gavin/Antonio reasoning how exactly is me and antonio linked?

How come you aren't giving me a rebuttal to my analyzing of your cause of inactivity? Is it because I'm correct and you're trying to brush over it?

Explanation of team speculation: You've been trying your best in the majority of your posts to call attention to my posts and show everybody how I'm scummy, particularly because of my early vote. Also, you didn't acknowledge or defend yourself after my rebuttal to you speculating that me and dad could be a mafia team.

Antonio has also been questioning me purely on the grounds of my early vote. You two have also not engaged eachother AT ALL in this thread, which could be an unskilled mafia mistake. You could be doing the majority of your chatting and strategizing in the mafia chat, and completely overlooking posting in this thread and trying to make it realistic that you're both townies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not saying you are agressive, I'm saying that you just want to kill someone is quite aggressive which I know isn't the best adjective, but I can't think of something else to describe. You went straight to the inactives for lynching, without giving them a chance to come on and speak.

My point is that you said you just wanted to kill someone. That sounds like you don't care who it is, just that you wanted to kill someone and the way you went for inactives in such an early state of the game without letting then get a chance to speak. You didn't even state them (or did you? please source), you went straight to the vote.

OH MY GOD I'm going to bite my fingers off. I've explained NUMEROUS times in this thread that I wanted to vote for inactives since they'd be modkilled anyhow, and I didn't want to be modkilled if somehow I didn't vote later. Come up with some actual ****ing content, Antonio.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why does everybody keep coming to observe the thread, stay for two minutes to make one post, and then leave? I'm looking at you, Antonio. Antonio just made a super long post and then left before he could see my answer to it. S U S PICIOUS!!!

Back