• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Korean War Mafia-Town Wins!

How come you aren't giving me a rebuttal to my analyzing of your cause of inactivity? Is it because I'm correct and you're trying to brush over it?

Explanation of team speculation: You've been trying your best in the majority of your posts to call attention to my posts and show everybody how I'm scummy, particularly because of my early vote. Also, you didn't acknowledge or defend yourself after my rebuttal to you speculating that me and dad could be a mafia team.

Antonio has also been questioning me purely on the grounds of my early vote. You two have also not engaged eachother AT ALL in this thread, which could be an unskilled mafia mistake. You could be doing the majority of your chatting and strategizing in the mafia chat, and completely overlooking posting in this thread and trying to make it realistic that you're both townies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH MY GOD I'm going to bite my fingers off. I've explained NUMEROUS times in this thread that I wanted to vote for inactives since they'd be modkilled anyhow, and I didn't want to be modkilled if somehow I didn't vote later. Come up with some actual ****ing content, Antonio.

Maybe theres another reason your coming after me besides the other people who sussed you? Something aint right here

????????? The game is being hosted on the bell tree, not discord. This explanation is really weak, Gavin. It also implies that you don't have any real life events obstructing your ability to connect online, further implying that you're able to be on the bell tree all you want, you just choose not to, which only makes you look more suspicious, given that you chose to join a mafia game knowing well it required dedication.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're a god. Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Katezilla is not a mafia player, I think that a Ghostkid/Antonio mafia team is definitely possible right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still really suspicious as to why Dad voted Ghostkid without evidence, but I doubt he's going to come back and explain his vote.

Why can't he be on other sites? Yes, this game requires dedication but it's not like there is constant messaging that requires him to be here 24/7. Ghost seems well updated enough on the game as well.

Ghost, when are you going to supply some artwork.

How come you aren't giving me a rebuttal to my analyzing of your cause of inactivity? Is it because I'm correct and you're trying to brush over it?

Explanation of team speculation: You've been trying your best in the majority of your posts to call attention to my posts and show everybody how I'm scummy, particularly because of my early vote. Also, you didn't acknowledge or defend yourself after my rebuttal to you speculating that me and dad could be a mafia team.

Antonio has also been questioning me purely on the grounds of my early vote. You two have also not engaged eachother AT ALL in this thread, which could be an unskilled mafia mistake. You could be doing the majority of your chatting and strategizing in the mafia chat, and completely overlooking posting in this thread and trying to make it realistic that you're both townies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH MY GOD I'm going to bite my fingers off. I've explained NUMEROUS times in this thread that I wanted to vote for inactives since they'd be modkilled anyhow, and I didn't want to be modkilled if somehow I didn't vote later. Come up with some actual ****ing content, Antonio.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why does everybody keep coming to observe the thread, stay for two minutes to make one post, and then leave? I'm looking at you, Antonio. Antonio just made a super long post and then left before he could see my answer to it. S U S PICIOUS!!!

Jesus calm down its just a game no reason to be riled up :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why can't he be on other sites? Yes, this game requires dedication but it's not like there is constant messaging that requires him to be here 24/7. Ghost seems well updated enough on the game as well.

Ghost, when are you going to supply some artwork.

I cant the camrea is broken :,( and mom wont let me use hers

okay i have suspicions about Katezilla too..

- - - Post Merge - - -

and Gavin is more analytical and inquisitive i observed, i know his townie play is more playful

- - - Post Merge - - -

and calamity is questioning everybody's motive is screaming town to me so far...but mildly..mafia can be outspoken too

- - - Post Merge - - -

and Vanessa I hope you're not lying to me!! lol

okay i have suspicions about Katezilla too..

- - - Post Merge - - -

and Gavin is more analytical and inquisitive i observed, i know his townie play is more playful

- - - Post Merge - - -

and calamity is questioning everybody's motive is screaming town to me so far...but mildly..mafia can be outspoken too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im trying to act like everyone else cus i think everyone gets annoyed by my sillyness

Based on Dolby's set up list, we could be dealing with

Mafia Godfather, Mafia Rolecblocker, Unaware Miller, Korean officer (cop), doctor and peasants

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why does everybody keep coming to observe the thread, stay for two minutes to make one post, and then leave? I'm looking at you, Antonio. Antonio just made a super long post and then left before he could see my answer to it. S U S PICIOUS!!!

How do you know when I'm checking the thread because my account has been invisible for the last few months? I'm on other sites as well, especially college related sites. I feel like you are just making things up.

Also, I'm not referring to the reasons why you voted inactives but referring to the fact that you went for the inactives real quick. You didn't wait that long for the inactives to respond to this thread and went straight for the inactives.

Finally, I'm not being rude to you so take a deep breath and relax. I'm trying my best to produce content so please don't be rude to me, especially when I'm talking about ya (it feels suspicious). C:

And I agree with calamity, we should vote off the inactives if they haven't posted in a while..that goes for every day

>Antonio heavily defending Gavin's inactivity
>Not questioning it at all
>Both telling me to stop being aggressive and rude, Antonio becoming annoying about it
>Antonio still dwelling on my voting to lynch for inactives which I've explained half a dozen times
>And then the first interaction between them is Antonio asking Gavin for fanart

HMMMMMMMM?????
This TOTALLY isn't scripted at all!!! Haha, just kidding. It just looks like you both are panicking, as if you're both in mafia chat, and struggling to reply to me while looking town. If you both were town, you'd be engaging eachother and not saying near identical things about my aggression. Also, Antonio probably wouldn't be defending Gavin so much if they were townies.

Ive always had i just was afraid to publicly say that i was i told a few people privately but i still feel like it annoys people

If Ness is here, he would tell you...he is very candid about these things lol but dont worry about what other people thinks

And I agree with calamity, we should vote off the inactives if they haven't posted in a while..that goes for every day

I agree we should too but going straight for the inactives without giving them a chance to respond doesn't feel right.

Well of course we will give all the inactives a chance. and I thought Locket already responded today?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and its always hard to decide on day 1 , so I think i'll be voting for no lynch for now. No one is screaming clear scum to me..Of course you are all scummy but nobody is standing out yet

>Antonio heavily defending Gavin's inactivity
>Not questioning it at all
>Both telling me to stop being aggressive and rude, Antonio becoming annoying about it
>Antonio still dwelling on my voting to lynch for inactives which I've explained half a dozen times
>And then the first interaction between them is Antonio asking Gavin for fanart

HMMMMMMMM?????
This TOTALLY isn't scripted at all!!! Haha, just kidding. It just looks like you both are panicking, as if you're both in mafia chat, and struggling to reply to me while looking town. If you both were town, you'd be engaging eachother and not saying near identical things about my aggression. Also, Antonio probably wouldn't be defending Gavin so much if they were townies.
Why can't he be on other sites? Yes, this game requires dedication but it's not like there is constant messaging that requires him to be here 24/7. Compared to others (like kat), Gavin activity has been alright.

And no one is panicking. I'm actually happy and chilling while eating some amazing knock off brand chips while reading articles.

I've missed playing with you :)

And I agree with everyone's Kate suspicions. She still hasn't posted any opinions on anyone or contributed to scumhunting at all. Also, I'd like to hear more from Locket.

Gavin definitely has a tone change this game and I'm going to be in deep trouble should he end up being scum but so far it looks to me like more of a play-style change than scum Gavin

Back