• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
heavy breathing ahhh thanks for giving me an hour!!!! ;u; im trying to kick someone out as i type this hueheh sweats a river
Oh, in that case, take a deep breath, and take some time. I usually would not take time when a person needs to make room, but I will make an exception now since you are working so hard to make room for her at the moment, and have been kind to me.

Updates:

Tipper has been adopted. And thanks for the generous tips.

Mitzi the normal cat is 'in boxes.'

120px-Mitzinewleaf.jpg

Anyone want her?

Nevermind, I'm going to be getting Punchy from my campsite!

Last edited:
Updates:

Velma the snooty goat has moved in.

Tutu the peppy bear is 'in boxes.'

95px-Tutu.jpg

Anyone want her?

Updates:

Savannah the normal horse has moved in.

The reason why there is no villager 'in boxes' is because I will be starting a new topic for a 'tier 1,' but I will have a new villager 'in boxes' after that.

Updates:

Chief the cranky wolf has moved in.

Velma the snooty goat is 'in boxes.'

95px-Velma_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want her?

Updates:

Pashmina the uchi goat has moved in.

Tucker the lazy elephant is 'in boxes.'

Tucker.png

Anyone want him?

I sincerely hope that someone wants Tucker! :) I mean, he's a mammoth, how could anyone resist? :D

I think she is so cute! The unibrow is unique! I hope by the time she in boxes, I will have an availability X3

I'll take Tucker, he seems pretty sweet and I've got a space for him :)
Cool. I'll add your FC, and send you a VM.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Updates:

Tucker the lazy elephant has been adopted.

Eloise the snooty elephant has moved in.

Hazel the uchi squirrel is 'in boxes.'

Hazel.png

I will hold Hazel for Courtcat92 for one hour, but anyone is free to ask for that villager in the mean time. If Courtcat92 is not back by the hour, I will send a VM to whoever asked first while she was away.

I really really want her. None of my villagers are moving out today though. I could time travel, but I don't have the beautiful ordinance.

edit: I've also never time traveled before, I don't really know how to. Disregard this if somebody already grabbed her. :)
And I also just bought a whole bunch of turnips..Seems like the gods are just working against me today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back