• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates:

Fuchsia has been adopted.

Nan the normal goat has moved in.

Bunnie the peppy rabbit is 'in boxes.'

95px-Bunnie_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

I know several people have been lurking a long time for Bunnie, one of my more stubborn move-ins, so I will give two hours for any one of them to claim her before allowing anyone else to take her. However, anyone else may ask for her, and I will VM the first person who asked (and has room) before the two hours were up for the lurkers.

I'll take Bunnie~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was trying to be super quick about getting her haha

Are tier 2 villagers free?

'cause if so then I'm gonna lurk for Bob
Yes, all 'tier 2' are free.

I'll send you and Tthefireybacon VMs when the villagers you want are 'in boxes.' But please keep in mind I do not reserve.

Updates:

Bunnie has been adopted.

Frita the uchi sheep has moved in.

Savannah the normal horse is 'in boxes.'

95px-Savannah_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want her?

Im gonna lurk for egbert

FC:0817-3977-1535
The Dreamies: Molly, Rosie, Biskit, Pietro, Apollo, Egbert, Boomer, Kid Kat, Blaire, Canberra

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh okay srry I posted that last one before you replied

Im gonna lurk for egbert

FC:0817-3977-1535
The Dreamies: Molly, Rosie, Biskit, Pietro, Apollo, Egbert, Boomer, Kid Kat, Blaire, Canberra

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh okay srry I posted that last one before you replied
No worries; I saw your earlier post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heh.

Ok, thanks! My data corrupted, so I'm starting over. Let me talk to Isabelle about Mayor stuff real quick. Thanks again!

Ok, thanks! My data corrupted, so I'm starting over. Let me talk to Isabelle about Mayor stuff real quick. Thanks again!
Yeah, no problem: come over when you are ready, as my gate will be left open. You may even pick her up if I am away at the time.

Ok tysm! Turns out I forgot I have to take a picture, should only be 5 minutes maximum

Updates:

Savannah has been adopted.

Merry the peppy cat has moved in.

Nan the normal goat is 'in boxes.' (Since Nan was recently in my town, this one may have been picked up from the 'void,' so I cannot vouch for originality.)

95px-Nan_NewLeaf_Official.png

Anyone want her?

(I will be gone for approx. thirty minutes, so may not reply right away if anyone offers to take Nan.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back