• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get Merry? I can get her now if the other person doesn't respond.

Last edited:
Can I get Merry? I can get her now if the other person doesn't respond.
Sorry, but she is not 'in boxes' yet, and I will be giving her to whoever asks first (and has space) when I announce that she is 'in boxes.'

Last edited:
Updates:

Agnes the uchi pig has moved in.

Frita the uchi sheep is 'in boxes.'

Ovinia.png

Anyone want her?

Updates:

Pierce the jock eagle has moved in.

Egbert the lazy chicken is 'in boxes.'

95px-Egbert_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Since I am off to bed, I will hold Egbert for Thefireybacon for six hours. In the mean time, anyone can ask for Egbert, and the first person to ask can get Egbert if I do not hear from Thefireybacon by then.

How long do you plan on being online? I just don't want to miss Merry if she gets in boxes :c

Oh, alright ^^

It's 6AM here too.. Heh, I have a really messed up sleep schedule...

Updates:

Egbert has been adopted.

Quillson the smug duck has moved in.

Pierce the jock eagle is 'in boxes.'

95px-Sterling_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

I am giving Pierce's lurkers one hour to ask for him, before letting others take him. If you did not mention lurking for Pierce but are interested, feel free to let me know anyway, and I will VM you after the hour is up if I do not hear from the lurkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back